Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What color socks? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=325339)

08-30-2005 10:47 AM

Re: What color socks?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
as long as your belt matches your shoes...and your shirt

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]it is very simple my friend...your shoes, belt, and/or purse should always match....when you wear a dark blue shirt, you should wear brown shoes (with jeans or kahki pants)...black shirt= black shoes (no matter what color pants)...any other colors you need help with?

08-30-2005 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]it is very simple my friend...your shoes, belt, and/or purse should always match....when you wear a dark blue shirt, you should wear brown shoes (with jeans or kahki pants)...black shirt= black shoes (no matter what color pants)...any other colors you need help with?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or of course you could just wear what you find comfortable and not concern yourself with other peoples opinions. They care far more about air-brushed models anyway.

jakethebake 08-30-2005 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it is very simple my friend...your shoes, belt, and/or purse should always match....when you wear a dark blue shirt, you should wear brown shoes (with jeans or kahki pants)...black shirt= black shoes (no matter what color pants)...any other colors you need help with?

[/ QUOTE ]

You said "match". To me this meant you expect the shirt, belt and shoes to be the same color. This made no sense to me.

08-30-2005 10:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it is very simple my friend...your shoes, belt, and/or purse should always match....when you wear a dark blue shirt, you should wear brown shoes (with jeans or kahki pants)...black shirt= black shoes (no matter what color pants)...any other colors you need help with?

[/ QUOTE ]

You said "match". To me this meant you expect the shirt, belt and shoes to be the same color. This made no sense to me.

[/ QUOTE ]i just got too technical with you...nevermind...wear whatever you want...no one except women will even notice your shoes not matching

08-30-2005 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or of course you could just wear what you find comfortable and not concern yourself with other peoples opinions. They care far more about air-brushed models anyway.

[/ QUOTE ] ya i guess i'd take a model, but that guy NOT wearing socks will not do

jakethebake 08-30-2005 10:55 AM

So it seems I should match my socks to my pants. I'll now begin my quest for denim socks. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

08-30-2005 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So it seems I should match my socks to my pants. I'll now begin my quest for denim socks. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]there is no hope here...

jakethebake 09-07-2005 10:44 AM

Results...

I bought a 3-pack of navy socks and a 3-pack of tan socks. I still have some serviceable gray and black socks as well so I think I'm covered. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

jakethebake 09-07-2005 02:39 PM

Re: Results...

[ QUOTE ]
I bought a 3-pack of navy socks and a 3-pack of tan socks. I still have some serviceable gray and black socks as well so I think I'm covered. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake 09-21-2005 08:31 AM

Re: Results...

Hmmm....After all that sock discussion, I got dressed in the dark this morning. I ended up wearing tan socks with green khakis and a blue shirt. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]