Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Yahoo Fantasy Football Leauge, anyone? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=308257)

mmbt0ne 08-06-2005 04:36 PM

Re: Yahoo Fantasy Football Leauge, anyone?

Madtown, I think I'm gonna try to write up a quick little php site so we can see who all has been picked. So, if people could make sure to announce all trades ASAP, I'd appreciate it. Also, I don't guarantee that it will be up soon, or that it will even be functional. Just an idea. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TxSteve 08-06-2005 04:37 PM

that would be sweet.

much easier than cycling through 10+pages of messages

imported_anacardo 08-06-2005 04:38 PM

My pick positions make me slightly nauseous. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Somehow, I will soldier on.

Do you plan to alter the scoring rules? I strongly feel that that would be in the best interest of the league.

uw_madtown 08-06-2005 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Madtown, I think I'm gonna try to write up a quick little php site so we can see who all has been picked. So, if people could make sure to announce all trades ASAP, I'd appreciate it. Also, I don't guarantee that it will be up soon, or that it will even be functional. Just an idea. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

mmb, if you could do that, that'd be awesome. I was going to do it (probably just HTML) but if you can whip something up that'd be great. I can host, or if you have space you can, whatever.

2+2 wannabe 08-06-2005 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My pick positions make me slightly nauseous. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Do you plan to alter the scoring rules? I strongly feel that that would be in the best interest of the league.

[/ QUOTE ]

what's the word on the scoring rules?

uw_madtown 08-06-2005 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Working on it.

imported_anacardo 08-06-2005 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Working on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You add luster to the title of "Commish," sir. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

mmbt0ne 08-06-2005 06:41 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI, the website is going to be: http://draft.f2f2s.com/

Right now, all of the picks are lined up. Soon I should have it so you can view a team's roster and add the player you selected. Obviously, this won't be foolproof, as you can easily click the another person's link and choose whoever you want for them. But, that wouldn't be very nice, and I don't want to password protect stuff, so just don't do it. Also, I can't show you who hasn't been picked because, well, I don't want to program the entire NFL roster into a database. Sorry.

handsome 08-06-2005 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have the number one pick...sweeet.

[/ QUOTE ]
The #1 pick usually isn't the best pick, but I wouldn't complain with Peyton Manning as my QB.. I'd actually prefer being #4 or 5 in the draft.

Mike Gallo 08-06-2005 07:48 PM

2hours and 12 minutes until draft time.

I guess its official, LT has become my first pick.