Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Anyone afraid of Empire's Tuesday reload? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=247750)

vindikation 05-09-2005 08:38 PM

Re: Anyone afraid of Empire\'s Tuesday reload?

LOL I guess I won't be doing the Empire Bonus. I tried to log on today and it said my account has been frozen.

F'em. I was going to deposit and keep $50 in my account and play there every Saturday, guess that's not going to happen.

vindikation 05-09-2005 08:43 PM

Holy [censored], I just tried to deposit at Poker NOW and it said that I couldn't deposit there right now. WTF is going on???

vindikation 05-09-2005 08:46 PM

OK great I just tried depositing at Party and it said it was also unavailable at this time.

Anyone else have this problem?

Lawrence Ng 05-09-2005 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
actually im azn, but i really want to be white.

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense to caucasians, but this guy is a [censored] tard.

Lawrence

dabluebery 05-09-2005 10:18 PM

I wasn't afraid of it, until they shut my account today. Bummer.

Rob

memphis57 05-09-2005 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, but my guess is you need to take your satire-detector into the shop for repairs. Mine was buzzing when i read that post, and I thought it was funny.

thesharpie 05-09-2005 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawrence

[/ QUOTE ]

Calm down there, riceboy. I'm caucasian and seriously want to be asian, I don't think any caucasians have a problem with that and think I'm a retard, unless they're racist! I even watch anime!

TobDog 05-10-2005 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats wrong with CSUF? he was probably answering my post with a similar seriouesness. You want tards, just see the people I work with.

alphamale1 05-10-2005 07:55 AM

Re: Empire no class

Pokerroom has better reward system. They give you a month or two to acquire your bonus. Not 10 days.
I think it is stupid of a site to offer a bonus then freeze accounts that play for the bonus.
Just increase the number of raked hands required or improve software to not offer bonuses to low traffic players.

swedeD 05-10-2005 08:19 AM

Re: Empire no class

[ QUOTE ]
Pokerroom has better reward system. They give you a month or two to acquire your bonus. Not 10 days.
I think it is stupid of a site to offer a bonus then freeze accounts that play for the bonus.
Just increase the number of raked hands required or improve software to not offer bonuses to low traffic players.

[/ QUOTE ]

true, except for the last part. They want low traffic players to play more at their site, that is why they have the bonus. The closing thing have to do with pp itself, some kind of deal between them maybe.