Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   I quit! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=239877)

Greg J 04-26-2005 12:26 PM

Re: I quit!

[ QUOTE ]
I think it's the bomb he can't win at poker either.

[/ QUOTE ]
Even if this were true (which I do not concede about AC, as I don't know one way or the other), what does this statement really say about you? This demonstrates a very large magnitude of player hatian. I think moondog might be right -- he may well have screwed yr wife.

FlFishOn 04-26-2005 12:33 PM

You won\'t be missed

Cya

stabn 04-26-2005 12:37 PM

Re: You won\'t be missed

[ QUOTE ]
Cya

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be a bitch dude.

stabn 04-26-2005 12:38 PM

CU in OOT dude, where there's more trolls and gimick accounts but less total assholes.

You need to stick around so we can piss eachother off talking about video games and video game consoles.... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Broken Glass Can 04-26-2005 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, this post of yours is really classless.
I don't like your views, but never thought I'd see you rub salt in someone's wounds.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just got done sending you encouragement and you perceive it as rubbing salt in your wounds? You must be a troll, trying to pick fights for no reason. To quote my previous post: "Angry, work through your difficulties and don't give up so easily." You must have missed my message.

tripdad 04-26-2005 01:01 PM

i am also curious as to why you are giving up poker. please ignore the "kick'em while they're down" posts, and tell us. perhaps there is another solution to whatever problem you are having other than to just quit. i think the vast majority of posters here actually are helpful when it comes to poker issues.

cheers!

astroglide 04-26-2005 01:05 PM

this is never worth announcing

cnfuzzd 04-26-2005 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are a number of reasons. Mainly because I am a sadistic bastard and more than once upon a time he piled on with a bunch of other 700/day posters and talked about how stupid someone was, how they didn't care, and how they weren't going to argue. (note the reply to this post where all the 7 million posts in one year folks come out to defend Angry and themselves.)
I would enjoy seeing the zoo free of people who do this sort of thing all day everyday. I think it's the bomb he can't win at poker either.
I'm going to stop now, the flames are pretty high.

[/ QUOTE ]

man,, you sir are a jackass. I hope you die penniless and alone, with only the soft comfort of dreams unfulfilled and a bottle of cheap alcohol to chase away the haunting pain of that existence will hopefull become for you.

peace

john nickle

Kevin K. 04-26-2005 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seeing that you've been replying to posts begs the question from me:

Why did you post saying you'd quit?
Why are you responding when you've quit?

If it were me, I wouldn't feel the need to tell anyone that I've quit, just do it. Don't argue about quitting.

[/ QUOTE ]

BusterStacks 04-26-2005 01:41 PM

WTF [censored], don't leave. You're one of a handful of posters I enjoy. Seriously, this forum will be worse without you.