Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   WHO IS THIS INSANE MAN??? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=228311)

Ulysses 04-08-2005 01:41 PM

Re: WHO IS THIS INSANE MAN???

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
god damnit. this whole time i had a vision of what "The Dude" looked like. Coincidentally, it was exactly was The Dude looks like in TBL. Now I have a new image and it's just not as amusing.

Don't fret. That's not me in the pic.

[/ QUOTE ]
-The Dude

whiskey
tango
foxtrot

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, nevermind then.

[/ QUOTE ]

so is this just a big coverup? i have heard people say it's definitely the dude. i have heard the dude and nolanfan say it's not. ??????????

[/ QUOTE ]

It is absolutely the dude.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand. Is there a big inside joke going on here? Like, this is some guy the dude hates or something, so you guys are saying "hahahha that is the dude"? Otherwise, why on earth would the dude claim it's not him? This just doesn't make any sense.

mostsmooth 04-08-2005 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
god damnit. this whole time i had a vision of what "The Dude" looked like. Coincidentally, it was exactly was The Dude looks like in TBL. Now I have a new image and it's just not as amusing.

[/ QUOTE ]
-The Dude

whiskey
tango
foxtrot

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, nevermind then.

[/ QUOTE ]

so is this just a big coverup? i have heard people say it's definitely the dude. i have heard the dude and nolanfan say it's not. ??????????

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand. Is there a big inside joke going on here? Like, this is some guy the dude hates or something, so you guys are saying "hahahha that is the dude"? Otherwise, why on earth would the dude claim it's not him? This just doesn't make any sense.

[/ QUOTE ]
did i miss where the dude claimed it wasnt him?

Eurotrash 04-08-2005 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Otherwise, why on earth would the dude claim it's not him? This just doesn't make any sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

perhaps he's ashamed of the picture?

stabn 04-08-2005 01:47 PM

It is the dude.

Justin A 04-08-2005 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]
-The Dude

whiskey
tango
foxtrot

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, nevermind then.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did the dude say this? It's the dude, no inside jokes. End of story.

Eurotrash 04-08-2005 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]
-The Dude

whiskey
tango
foxtrot

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, nevermind then.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at the original quote in this huge jumble of quotes.. that is apparently a post by The Dude

edit: err.. woops, I guess not the "original" quote, but in the first quote box, the part on the bottom about "don't fret.." was posted by The Dude

stabn 04-08-2005 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]
-The Dude

whiskey
tango
foxtrot

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, nevermind then.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at the original quote in this huge jumble of quotes.. that is apparently a post by The Dude

edit: err.. woops, I guess not the "original" quote, but in the first quote box, the part on the bottom about "don't fret.." was posted by The Dude

[/ QUOTE ]

So he said it and then deleted it? Weird. It is the dude though.

Eurotrash 04-08-2005 01:52 PM

the claim

here is the post with the claim.

jakethebake 04-08-2005 01:53 PM

So have you guys that say it's him actually seen the dude?

stabn 04-08-2005 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So have you guys that say it's him actually seen the dude?

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you think?