Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Getting desperate for help (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=223945)

Jeff W 04-01-2005 05:22 PM

Re: Getting desperate for help

Wow, those are just awful. Usually I see this type of play from tilting micro limit players.

La Brujita 04-01-2005 05:25 PM

Is the second hand that bad against a 90% vpip player who bets and raises any or no hand? Against that player I possibly/probably play it the same, but only against that player.

No idea if it was that player he was up against, just speculating.

pokerjo22 04-01-2005 05:33 PM

I've only played with you once, but I remember making a play for the pot just because I knew it was you and that your confidence was low [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

You might want to change your handle and sink back into anonymity for a while.

Ulysses 04-01-2005 06:06 PM

Re: No Joke

If you are seriously down 800BB after multi-tabling Party 15-30 full-time for three months, I would strongly recommend looking into another line of work, as I think your prospects as a pro poker player are quite bleak. I say this fully aware of your results over the last year.

Senor Choppy 04-01-2005 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really would love for someone to take a nights worth of play and identify hands that show a trend towards sub-par play for me and then put them up for discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about we all just sign into your Party account, log the hours for you, and let you know when the money is ready?

davidross 04-01-2005 06:26 PM

I'm not down 800 BB's. I'm not down at all. I had a 600 BB downturn in one week. And I had a 200 BB down turn in the last 2 days. From Jan 21 to today I am almost exactly even, which included the 2 big downturns. Fortunately I'm up around 20K in tournaments which has kept my head above water. In the 5 weeks before the downturn though I was up 700 BB's and that included Christmas where I didn't play for a week

THe thing I find most puzzling is the number of huge losses I've taken. THe losses are coming in waves. In the 10 months until late january I had 4 daily losses over 2K. Since then I've had 10.

aflaba 04-01-2005 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I really would love for someone to take a nights worth of play and identify hands that show a trend towards sub-par play for me and then put them up for discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about we all just sign into your Party account, log the hours for you, and let you know when the money is ready?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.
Can you do that for me to?

Ulysses 04-01-2005 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

(gr8plyr82),

You have been awarded a bonus amount of 10.00 and the money has been added into your account. You are free to use this bonus amount to play at Empire Poker. However, if you wish to cashout the 10.00, you will need to play 300 raked hands before 11-APR-2005 EST.

If you could run that up for me, Choppy, I'd really appreciate it.

brick 04-01-2005 06:58 PM

hand 1

hand 2

hand 3

esspo 04-01-2005 07:02 PM

Your post is -ev.