Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Prop bet vs bruiser - loser's consequence (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=393645)

B Dids 12-07-2005 08:16 PM

Re: Prop bet vs bruiser - loser\'s consequence

Hair grows back, unwarrented physical confrontation never goes away.

daryn 12-07-2005 08:18 PM

how about:

must maintain shaved head for 1 year

i'm talking you gotta razor shave it at least once a week

1800GAMBLER 12-07-2005 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's much better to give you a drinking window after 4 if Bruiser tries to nuke you late than it is to have some pansy-ass drink limit.

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

true. if bruiser tries to nuke in the last hour i get say 3 hours following added. sound decent?

Philuva 12-07-2005 08:21 PM

How about loser has to push on the first hand of the Atlantis tourney regardless of their cards or the action up until that point?

Yeti 12-07-2005 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How about loser has to push on the first hand of the Atlantis tourney regardless of their cards or the action up until that point?

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, this sounds pretty cool, but really isn't. it's probably a good image play. plus the tourney starts after only one night's drinking.

daryn 12-07-2005 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dumb

Yeti 12-07-2005 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How about loser has to push the first five hands of the Atlantis tourney regardless of their cards or the action up until that point?

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be funny. But like I said, it's too early in the holiday to do.

kurosh 12-07-2005 08:25 PM

Ok... to help bruiser, I am roughly his size and drinking experience so i have begun drunking. i have drunk roughly 2-3 shots of vodka and roughly 1/2 - 1/3rd shots of malibu pineapple. trip report to follow

Gunny Highway 12-07-2005 08:32 PM

Whatever he does, he needs to take his shirt off before he does it. I have no idea what, but this would be funny.

B Dids 12-07-2005 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brusier doesn't want this to be about money and you want them to functionally wager their whole buyin (10K, 8k?). This seems goofy.