Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Top Five 2+2 Posters You Would Like to Punch in the Face (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=163650)

craig r 12-19-2004 02:43 AM

Re: Top Five 2+2 Posters You Would Like to Punch in the Face

LOL!!!! Good one Cosmo.

craig

Turning Stone Pro 12-19-2004 02:55 AM

Now I know why I dont read this forum . . .

Typical 5-10 limit babies.

TSP

ThaSaltCracka 12-19-2004 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Justin, Sponger, I wish you would stop these stupid arguments, the forum doesn't care.

[/ QUOTE ]yup

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!! 12-19-2004 03:56 AM

anyone who is curently better looking than me.

nothumb 12-19-2004 06:09 AM

Re: The French Defender must DIE!!!!!!

Hey Wacki,

If I don't defend the French, who will? We know they won't defend themselves. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Btw, is it hard pleasing your woman without those thumbs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of us have another extremity for that...

I would enjoy punching you in the face, but I wouldn't want to get poop all over my knuckles... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I can't even remember the threads you are talking about, maybe you've been smoking too much dope with all those other crazy environmentalists... [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

NT

(BTW, I think wacki is joking, but for all of you that don't know, I have two thumbs, don't worry about me...)

nothumb 12-19-2004 06:18 AM

Good thread. I'll respond.

BTW I once gave a friend of mine a concussion when we were half-jokingly sparring Muay Thai style and I did a spinning elbow to the side of his head... keep that in mind you sissies... aside from my knife wounds etc as my girlfriend wacki has already pointed out...

1. Joe Tall ... I always like to take out the big guy first, so everybody knows I'm not screwing around...

2. Whichever douche with 113 posts who decides to start polls about who is the best poster or the quality of the forum or starts spewing some crap he heard on Macneil-Lehrer or Mike Savage like he owns the place... because after the second one I start to lose track and I want to remember this as it will be sweet...

3. MMMMMM because it will convince him that not all leftists are pussies, even though it's true...

4. PokerJo because I'm a feminist and think girls should be able to fight, too... wouldn't want her to be left out...

5. Dr Wogga... that guy just sucks and I know he would fold like an XFL franchise...

Thanks,

NT

wacki 12-19-2004 09:33 AM

Re: The French Defender must DIE!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I would enjoy punching you in the face,
but I wouldn't want to get poop all over my knuckles... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice comeback.

[ QUOTE ]

I can't even remember the threads you are talking about,
maybe you've been smoking too much dope with all those
other crazy environmentalists... [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

My memory is still good. Although in the thread I was
talking about, you weren't directly defending them,
you were pretty much just laughing at me.

Do you remember saying this? Have fun scrolling.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...ev=#Post975428

[ QUOTE ]
(BTW, I think wacki is joking, but for all of you
that don't know, I have two thumbs, don't worry about me...)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I am joking. Thanks for the advice on the Johnny Cash
cd's btw. It's our number one choice of music during poker
games right now.

Kurn, son of Mogh 12-19-2004 11:55 AM

I have been in fights, and I have punched people in the face (maybe three times in my life), but I still don't like it.

Fighting is something you do if you have to, not something you want to do, especially not for a stupid reason like you disagree with their politics.

Peca277 12-19-2004 12:15 PM

I dunno man. Back in the day, I remember watching Star Trek and you Klingons were always at war with somebody. Even at peace you seemed to battle each other a lot... all in good fun of course.

Kurn, son of Mogh 12-19-2004 01:05 PM

There was a time when I, like most New England hockey fans, wanted to punch Michael Peca in the face. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]