Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Crimson Challenges #1 and #2 : Hot Sauce and Butter (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=367480)

haakee 11-02-2005 07:57 PM

Re: Challenge compensation

Congrats, Crimson! Thanks for the entertainment. Next time I'm in Santa Cruz I'll buy you a couple rounds.

Boris 11-02-2005 08:07 PM

I hope all the potential contestants take note of this and realize that the Diablo is truely a benevolent dictator. Technically, Crimson isn't owed one red cent. Yet he still gets $75.

11-02-2005 08:08 PM

well, I hope I get more than that. Im down for 20 oz. of dave's or two bottles, whatever is smaller.

then Im gonna buy a snowcone maker... and call my creation "charmin ice"

B Dids 11-02-2005 08:09 PM

I'm still impressed that he has like 3 or 4 people at his beck and call to go video tape and report back to him. Is bad betaz his Fransworth Bentley style manservant?

Ulysses 11-03-2005 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I hope all the potential contestants take note of this and realize that the Diablo is truely a benevolent dictator. Technically, Crimson isn't owed one red cent. Yet he still gets $75.

[/ QUOTE ]

One could even argue that Crimson should be CHARGED money for his butter performance.

PITTM 11-03-2005 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One could even argue that Crimson should be CHARGED money for his butter performance.

[/ QUOTE ]

i believe i argued that he should pay for the butter for his utter failure, but i was amused enough that i was only a quarter serious.

rj

Stuey 11-03-2005 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Superman had kryptonite

Crimsom has butter

Crimson 11-03-2005 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Superman had kryptonite

Crimsom has butter

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol stuey, you are hilarious. Thanks for the support. BTW, to whomever attempts the butter challenege in the future, use a beverage with a strong taste, not water, that just made it more squishy but equally disgusting, it helps to have something to combat the taste of your arteries clogging.

wacki 11-03-2005 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anybody that gets nauseous from smelling butter before taking a sinlge bite should get their ass beat.

Still, the hotsauce performance was pretty good.

Can we have some pictures of those blisters?

Ulysses 11-03-2005 08:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The executive committee has determined the following amounts will be be paid out:

Challenge 1, butter: $0
Challenge 2, hot sauce: $50
In recognition of Crimson's initiation of this concept, he will be awarded a special bonus of $25, for total of $75.

Pledgees will be notified re: payment info.

[/ QUOTE ]

These four people will send $20 each to Crimson. We're doing $20 increments for everything, so he gets an extra $5!!!

*daryn
*diablo
felson
mason55

Crimson pls email them directly for preferred payment method (Stars/Neteller/Paypal/etc.)