Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   In an Effort of Healing - Let Matty Buy You Lunch! * (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=352402)

SippinSoma 10-07-2005 01:08 PM

Re: In an Effort of Healing - Let Matty Buy You Lunch! *

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Haven't purchased yet, didn't understand the rules clearly. I am going to get it right now after I finish this SNG up though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll award the full cost if you can tell me what SNG stands for without violating the spirit/rules of OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Slutty naked girl, what did you think I meant?

Trip report (with pictures) coming.

Shajen 10-07-2005 01:09 PM

oh, and bro, I appreciate the gesture, but no need to buy my lunch.

We coo, we coo.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

TheWorstPlayer 10-07-2005 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
French Onion Soup, on the other hand, is the bee's knees.

[/ QUOTE ]
It was in a bread bowl. Mmmmm...delicious.

[ QUOTE ]
$3.00

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, I don't have a Stars account. But it's the thought that counts. You're a hell of a guy.

ThaSaltCracka 10-07-2005 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a burrito from a local mexican restaraunt. Myself and three of my coworkers have a coupon, and we are splitting two fat burritos. Total cost is around 7.

[/ QUOTE ]

A fat burrito. Jesus TSC. A little description? People have taken pictures already.

[/ QUOTE ]ok, it is a chicken burrito, with green chile sauce. It also have beans, rice, and cheese. Chips and salsa will also be ingested, and maybe a root beer if I feel like goin nuts. All that I ask from you is enough to enter a cheap MTT tonight on stars, and I will split whatever I win if I cash.

Deal?

IndieMatty 10-07-2005 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a burrito from a local mexican restaraunt. Myself and three of my coworkers have a coupon, and we are splitting two fat burritos. Total cost is around 7.

[/ QUOTE ]

A fat burrito. Jesus TSC. A little description? People have taken pictures already.

[/ QUOTE ]ok, it is a chicken burrito, with green chile sauce. It also have beans, rice, and cheese. Chips and salsa will also be ingested, and maybe a root beer if I feel like goin nuts. All that I ask from you is enough to enter a cheap MTT tonight on stars, and I will split whatever I win if I cash.

Deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Total deal.

IndieMatty 10-07-2005 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
$3.00

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, I don't have a Stars account. But it's the thought that counts. You're a hell of a guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Think of the fun you can have grinding.. XX-XX with $3.00 though?

TheWorstPlayer 10-07-2005 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
$3.00

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Think of the fun you can have grinding.. XX-XX with $3.00 though?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't grind. I donate.

ThaSaltCracka 10-07-2005 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Total deal.

[/ QUOTE ]hell yeah, hit me up later on AIM. If you get a chance, find a cheap one that is going on latet tonight, preferable less than $5.01. Perhaps all the other douches on here will join in, that way we can have an OOT donk MTT sweat feast thread. I mean, we use to do that here.

rohjoh 10-07-2005 01:18 PM

OK, I have decided were I am going to lunch today, but may not be back to post about it until after 4:00PM est. I am just going to say you better save some money for me.

Indie can you make a suggestion for me? Here is the menu.

lunch menu

IndieMatty 10-07-2005 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Total deal.

[/ QUOTE ]hell yeah, hit me up later on AIM. If you get a chance, find a cheap one that is going on latet tonight, preferable less than $5.01. Perhaps all the other douches on here will join in, that way we can have an OOT donk MTT sweat feast thread. I mean, we use to do that here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh? No no no. You find your XXXXXX and PM me, I'll transfer to you whatever it is. I'm only going to have like an hour between work and going out tonight.

SippinSoma 10-07-2005 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Haven't purchased yet, didn't understand the rules clearly. I am going to get it right now after I finish this SNG up though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll award the full cost if you can tell me what SNG stands for without violating the spirit/rules of OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My camera phone's network is crashing on me right now. I'll get them up as soon as it comes back. $5.10.

IndieMatty 10-07-2005 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My camera phone's network is crashing on me right now. I'll get them up as soon as it comes back. $5.10.

[/ QUOTE ]

Picture = PM with sn

SippinSoma 10-07-2005 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Picture = PM with sn

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/8...51258562br.jpg

Only pic that has gotten through so far. Pics of drive-thru, receipt, and disappearing gorditas on the way ASAP.

ghostface 10-07-2005 01:52 PM

Hmm pizza hut with my girlfriend. Went with the personal pan pizza combo meal. Pepperoni pizza, sald bar, and a drink.

$5.77

(only cause she wouldn't go to Taco Bell...bitch)

IndieMatty 10-07-2005 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmm pizza hut with my girlfriend. Went with the personal pan pizza combo meal. Pepperoni pizza, sald bar, and a drink.

$5.77

(only cause she wouldn't go to Taco Bell...bitch)

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't have the AYCE Lunch Buffet anymore?

IndieMatty 10-07-2005 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
From Willy's Mexican Grill:

One spicy chicken burrito with black beans, cheese, lettuce, salsa, sour cream and onions.

One medium Coke.

$6.96

[/ QUOTE ]

$5.50

B00T 10-07-2005 01:58 PM

From the local Bar/Tavern

Chicken Cheese Steak with Peppers and Onions with a side of Ranch dressing. Side order of steak fries. Dr Pepper to drink. Total cost $6.89

IndieMatty 10-07-2005 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
From the local Bar/Tavern

Chicken Cheese Steak with Peppers and Onions with a side of Ranch dressing. Side order of steak fries. Dr Pepper to drink. Total cost $6.89

[/ QUOTE ]

$5.00

Shajen 10-07-2005 02:02 PM

btw, you rule for doing this dude. Good [censored].

Edit: I am interested to see what El D and the other West Side Ballers come into this thread with.

Sifmole 10-07-2005 02:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2 pieces of salisbury steak, sides of mac & cheese and green beans, water. $5.19

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a TV dinner, you know in the little black plastic seperated plate....

Matt Flynn 10-07-2005 02:18 PM

I splurged today. Went to the Gates gas station as usual, but instead of the blister-pack sandwich spent the extra and got a ham and swiss cheese lunchable, basic pack, no drink, no Skittles. Cost: $2.71. Got my coffee at work. It was really good. I ate it in the van while it was raining hard.

Matt

10-07-2005 02:20 PM

I had a Meat Lover's Combo from Pizza Hut Express for $6.60.
Includes:
-Individual Pan Meat Lover's Pizza
-3 breadsticks with pizza sauce
-20 oz. drink

Also thrown in for fun was a fight between 2 women that the cops had to break up.

ThaSaltCracka 10-07-2005 02:20 PM

oh [censored]...well I am three hours behind you.

benza13 10-07-2005 02:23 PM

Wish I saw this thread before I had lunch today so I coulda put some effort in, great idea Matty.

I had a box of Kraft Mac and Cheese, with a bunch of Frank's Red Hot Sauce and a Coke...total cost ~$1.50

nolanfan34 10-07-2005 02:30 PM

Going to a Eurasian Bistro with the Mrs to talk with a mortgage lender. Report coming soon, should be some good options.

imported_anacardo 10-07-2005 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Going to a Eurasian Bistro with the Mrs to talk with a mortgage lender. Report coming soon, should be some good options.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want you to understand in the very depths of your soul that your wife is hot.

That is all.

stabn 10-07-2005 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Andre's? I was thinking about going there. I have to start all over again with my planning now.

razor 10-07-2005 02:39 PM

The standard Friday lunch at DQ (the owners are very good friends of mine)

Deluxe Double Cheeseburger
Fries (I received a large serving at no extra cost today)
Pepsi
Chocolate Sundae

$7.00 cdn

10-07-2005 02:46 PM

Wendy's double with cheese, extra onions. No fries, no drink. $3.91. It was good.

daryn 10-07-2005 02:47 PM

just got back, pad thai, $6 plus tax, $6.30

Wes ManTooth 10-07-2005 02:50 PM

Bottom Left Sandwich

http://www.cv-arbys.com/images/Sandwiches2.jpg

The Big Montana from Arby's

combo meal with Curley spicy fries and a coke $5.99

oh and of course with Arby's Special sauce

The Yugoslavian 10-07-2005 02:50 PM

Rohjoh,

Rogue Hazelnut Brown Ale is a winner IMO.

If you're also going to eat something with that I recommend the fish and chips (generous portion and very tasty) or if you're not as hungry, the chicken fingers (they come with those yam fries or whatever that are ridiculously good).

Which Yard House are you going to?

Yugoslav

jackdaniels 10-07-2005 02:54 PM

I had home made today:

2 chicken cutlets on a sesame bun (egg bun, the yellow, sweet kind) with Hummus , sliced tomatoes and a bit of hot sauce to give it some "tang". On the side I had 2 dill pickles and bag of chips called "Bisli" (BBQ flavou). I washed it all down with some nice Ice Tea (Snapple, peach flavor).

Please note that the Hummus, pickles, Bisli and tomato(!) were all brought in from Israel a few days ago whne my wife got back from there (so there was an "Imported" factor in my lunch.

Total cost (estimated): $8.00 - USD (about $10.00 CDN)

Bulldog 10-07-2005 02:55 PM

Foot-long chicken breast w/lettuce, american cheese, and yellow mustard toasted on parmesan oregano bread. Meal deal with plain baked Lay's and a Pibb Xtra--$7.71.

edtost 10-07-2005 02:55 PM

salami + provolone on a hard roll with mustard and tomatoes.

free at my "eating club" at school, (annual cost)/(number of meals) is about $7-8.

IndieMatty 10-07-2005 02:59 PM

I like Arbys a lot. $5.00.

IndieMatty 10-07-2005 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Foot-long chicken breast w/lettuce, american cheese, and yellow mustard toasted on parmesan oregano bread. Meal deal with plain baked Lay's and a Pibb Xtra--$7.71.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like to see some onions, and your yellow mustard choice is disturbing.

$2.83

SL__72 10-07-2005 03:01 PM

I didn't get quite what I had planned for lunch today. I wanted to go to this place called Market BBQ and have this:

Tex-Jack - Juicy, thin sliced beef, sauteed onion, American or Monterrey Jack cheese on toasted garlic baguette with crisp bacon, french fries, and cole slaw (with the jack cheese obivously)

but a coworker persuaded me to go to Ping's (chinese buffet).

Pings is a very solid buffet and my lunch included:
Egg Roll
Cream cheese wantons
some sort of spicy beef wanton
pork dumpling
white rice
potato dish
general tso chicken
pork mien fun
fried sugary ball thing (basically a donut)
and a fortune cookie.

$6.95+tx and tip.

/edit ice water to drink.

Overall I am pleased and very ready for a nap.

bicyclekick 10-07-2005 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to reitterate JBB's worries about missing out on OOT glory. Also, I don't plan on eating at the mall so I will definitely get reimbursed as long as I make it in time.

[/ QUOTE ]

No worries dude. Let's just say I'm not beyond currying favor with the mods, especially the mods who live in NY, who may or may not be able to receive the childrens meal options at the local McDonalds.

[/ QUOTE ]

bahahahahhaah

Joshssj4 10-07-2005 03:07 PM

12" white bread turkey/ham/bacon/melted cheese sub
$9.69canadian
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]