Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Worst new fashion trend (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=403646)

shant 12-23-2005 01:39 AM

Re: Worst new fashion trend

Where do you live that this is a "new" trend? I'm guessing somewhere far from a coast.

bwana devil 12-23-2005 01:51 AM

youre right. all these guys look like punks and all the people that posted before me are poseurs and fools when they do it.

but get this. i wear my hat at a slight angle and pointed upright thereby making it cool. im so cool that im making fun of everyone that isnt cool. can you dig it, man? i think youd have to see it. .....but believe me im cool.

bwana

fluxrad 12-23-2005 04:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Where do you live that this is a "new" trend? I'm guessing somewhere far from a coast.

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in Denver. This means I know nothing about fashion. I've been told this before, so don't worry about repeating it. I am fully aware that anyone who doesn't live in either L.A. or New York City is at least 8 years behind the times.

Do people in your cities have flying cars? Please inform us of this progress you have made while we were [censored] our sisters and eating nothing but corn meal and other things without coastal spices.

teamdonkey 12-23-2005 04:22 AM

i can't stand this new trend of high gas prices. If it gets over $1.25 a gallon i'm going to print off this thread and continually poke Mason's friends in the head with my limp cock.

shant 12-23-2005 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in Denver. This means I know nothing about fashion. I've been told this before, so don't worry about repeating it. I am fully aware that anyone who doesn't live in either L.A. or New York City is at least 8 years behind the times.

Do people in your cities have flying cars? Please inform us of this progress you have made while we were [censored] our sisters and eating nothing but corn meal and other things without coastal spices.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL awesome post.

wdeadwyler 12-23-2005 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i can't stand this new trend of high gas prices. If it gets over $1.25 a gallon i'm going to print off this thread and continually poke Mason's friends in the head with my limp cock.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude gas is like 2.25 here on the east coast.

ChipWrecked 12-23-2005 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. That was irony.

whiskeytown 12-23-2005 05:04 AM

gotta have the street cred...

notice the nice tattoo - goes well with the bedroom at the 'rent's house. - LOL

RB

12-23-2005 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. That was irony.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude. Ive never laughed at anything so hard as this exchange.

mason55 12-23-2005 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm surprised popped collars hasn't come up. Talk about astronomical;y gay. especially the pastel pop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, is astronomically filtered? Why are you trying to get around the filter on that word?