Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400238)

12-17-2005 11:04 PM

Re: Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin

[ QUOTE ]
What gene is common to most speakers of English that makes them entirely unable to spell "rhythm?"

[/ QUOTE ]

It's little known. Usually referred to as "the-gene-that-occasionally-tempts-one-to-plant-
an-error-in-a-post-that-causes-pompous-asses-to-make-snotty-replies."
As you can see, it's quite effective.

<ul type="square"> http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a2...wgs/aetsch.gif[/list]

wmspringer 12-17-2005 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I grew up in northern NJ. I realize that some places are arguing for intelligent design and creationism, but I don't even think that these people deny the fact that humans came out of africa.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I dunno...wasn't the Garden of Eden supposed to be in Iraq?

NobodysFreak 12-18-2005 01:03 AM

I don't get where you're going with that. Iraq isn't in Europe either. Are you saying that Creationists would think that Africans have some sort of genetic defect that makes them black?

InchoateHand 12-18-2005 01:03 AM

Actually Nut4Dawgs, I think you have proved your idiocy in so many venues that no one should be charitable enough to consider it an intentional "mistake." Nope. You are just stupid.

12-18-2005 01:55 AM

Inchoatehand places his little yellow shovel beside his little red pail, rises from his seat in the sand box and goes to his little room. He walks over to his little computer desk and climbs up the three-step riser placed there especially for him. Wiping his snotty nose with the back of his shirt sleeve, he places his pudgy little fingers on the keyboard and types these memorable words…

[ QUOTE ]
Actually Nut4Dawgs, I think you have proved your idiocy in so many venues that no one should be charitable enough to consider it an intentional "mistake." Nope. You are just stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you can go back to your little friends, Inch, and play some more. Behave yourself and mommy will probably get you a cookie.

Aytumious 12-18-2005 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this.

Matty 12-18-2005 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There is no such thing as race. White skin is just a genetic mutation. What are the implications for this discovery?

[/ QUOTE ]Welcome to, like, 60 friggin years ago.

Funny, the last time I posted on these forums I made a thread about race being strictly a social concept. Here I am again, and this is on top. Weird.

12-18-2005 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I second this.

[/ QUOTE ]

&lt; note to self: try to care what this person thinks &gt;

The once and future king 12-18-2005 08:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone see this article? Pretty interesting stuff. There is no such thing as race. White skin is just a genetic mutation. What are the implications for this discovery?

[/ QUOTE ]

Does it explain why white men cant jump?

The4Aces 12-18-2005 08:08 AM

black people have faster mussle twitch fibers than white people.