Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   My 3000th Post: Guess Who? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=393276)

IndieMatty 12-07-2005 03:04 PM

Re: My 3000th Post: Guess Who?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I also wanted to add that almost all the OOT people were totally cool. I had received about 30 PM's from different people under that account. The biggest prick of all was BusterStacks. Isn't that ironic? I don't remember everbody that PM'ed me, but I specifically remember Kerssens and Mslif. In fact, Mslif actually called me and talked to me.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Once again, with the right poster and the right problem, OOT comes through a little. Stay scrubbed, m'man. Big upz to Kersenns, mslif, and all the anonymous well-wishers on the assists to one of our own.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Let's hug it out, bitches! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I miss Kerssens. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

craig r 12-07-2005 03:08 PM

So, would it be funny for you guys to see who people guessed cokequestion was and how many times they guessed a certain person? I just looked at it and I thought it was funny. Let me know if that would be in bad taste and I won't do it.

craig

Slow Play Ray 12-07-2005 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, would it be funny for you guys to see who people guessed cokequestion was and how many times they guessed a certain person? I just looked at it and I thought it was funny. Let me know if that would be in bad taste and I won't do it.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Guy, OOT is all about bad taste - post the results.

craig r 12-07-2005 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Guy, OOT is all about bad taste - post the results.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but what if some of these people do have habits, I would feel bad then. But, I would not post who the guessers (is that a word??) were.

craig

sam h 12-07-2005 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was up to 12 8-balls a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. That is like six grams a day. Did you just do a rail every fifteen minutes all day or something? Did you ever sleep?

Los Feliz Slim 12-07-2005 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, ABSOLUTELY post this.

Ulysses 12-07-2005 03:18 PM

craig,

1: Definitely post the guesses, including both guesser and guessee.

2: Were you always "craig" or did you have some other name?

craig r 12-07-2005 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
craig,

1: Definitely post the guesses, including both guesser and guessee.

2: Were you always "craig" or did you have some other name?

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't post the guesser. And I used to go by "craig r".

Alright, I am gonna log into that account and then write all the names down and post.

craig

craig r 12-07-2005 03:32 PM

All the guesses have been deleted, so I can't be talked into revealing the guesser.

cnfuzzd 5
Indie Matty
Sublime 4
Joe Tall
Guy On Tilt
Niss
Thin Man 2
Dominic (this person said give me my money with confidence)
Buster 2
Dcifrths (personal favorite guess of mine now)
Mason55
Alobar
Jason T
Jack of Arcades
and for the finale
El Diablo 2

craig

Shajen 12-07-2005 03:34 PM

Poor mason...

edit: ah, edited. I get it now. Mason55, not Mason, 55 guesses. Doh