Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   You fall, what is your next move? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=392820)

Blarg 12-06-2005 07:03 PM

Re: You fall, what is your next move?

Give her a dirty look and a derisive laugh like SHE was the one who just screwed up. This will take her mind off your physical clumsiness and warn both her and anyone else around that you are not to be trifled with.

SteamingFish 12-06-2005 07:08 PM

This works best if there's obviously no one else near you, but stand up quickly, look around, and say, "Who pushed me!?" Then turn to her and say with a wry smile something like, "I'll let you go this time." or "Want to throw down I didn't think so."

Or stand up and pretend to say to yourself, "Phew, I'm glad nobody saw THAT!" and then shoot her a quick Austin Powers "surprised" look.

astroglide 12-06-2005 07:10 PM

steamingfish,
your ideas are very contrived/gay

craig r 12-06-2005 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
steamingfish,
your ideas are very contrived/gay

[/ QUOTE ]

The "I am glad nobody saw that" one is kind of funny. Leave out the Austin Powers part though.

craig

JihadOnTheRiver 12-06-2005 07:16 PM

As you stand up, piss your pants. Try to squeeze out a duece if it suits you. She'll forget all about the steps, you can move on to matters of the puss.

Blarg 12-06-2005 07:21 PM

Actually I've had great responses a number of times in situations like these by just giving out a self-deprecating shake of the head and slow smile and saying something like, Damn, that always happens around the pretty ones.

JihadOnTheRiver 12-06-2005 07:24 PM

Honestly I usually just laugh at myself. I made a reply a while ago about walking face first into a sign post, right as I was waving back to two hot chicks that had waved at me. I hit pretty hard, my nose was bleeding. I don't think I've ever seen anything funnier.

Blarg 12-06-2005 07:36 PM

My friend has walked into so many signposts and telephone poles it's amazing. Sometimes it has been really tempting when I see it coming not to warn him.

JihadOnTheRiver 12-06-2005 07:39 PM

But have they done it while in the actual process of flirting with two women? It was pretty much like, 'ooh, women waiving at me', I wave back, turn back, bloody nose. That's some funny [censored]. I still laugh at myself.

MrTrik 12-06-2005 08:40 PM

My friend would look her in the eyes and say: Ah don't worry, just practicing my stuntman training, I'm a professional.

And then be on his way, unless she laughed, then he'd take the opportunity to introduce himself.