Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   compliments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=391867)

swede123 12-12-2005 12:44 AM

Re: compliments

You're the man, Blarg. That's all.

Swede

12-12-2005 12:46 AM

My mom told me secretly today that she's pretty sure i'll provide her with the best grandchildren (i've got 1 bro, 2 sisters)

TheMainEvent 12-12-2005 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My mom told me secretly today that she's pretty sure i'll provide her with the best grandchildren (i've got 1 bro, 2 sisters)

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you guys are in some kind of cult.

surfinillini 12-12-2005 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you guys are in some kind of cult.

[/ QUOTE ]

4th post - he must've loved seeing this thread

Harv72b 12-12-2005 12:51 AM

Recent: Was getting in some hands the other night on Party when a guy whose screenname I didn't recognize said hello to me, and then proceeded to thank me for giving him some advice (on here, although he was smart enough not to mention 2+2) that really turned his game around. I had to play it down a lot since I was kinda trying to win some money at the time, but it was pretty cool regardless.

Not really a great compliment but I wanna look cool: "The only thing good about our relationship was the sex!" - Ex-girlfriend, apparently trying to upset me.

Real answer: Long, drawn-out story that wouldn't be worth anyone's time to read. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

diebitter 12-12-2005 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My son got an 'invisible' pen for his birthday recently, and has been scribbling stuff on a pad, and then shining a UV light on it to read the message. I was checking through it the other day, and found 'Dad is awesome x2'.

That was pretty damn good.

[/ QUOTE ]

alright, I cant find a way to word this that doesnt come off like me being an ass....but at what age do you stop snooping through your kids personal stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you're right! Well, I guess when he's old enough not to be fascinated in stuff like invisible pens.

And when I say you're right, I meant you're right, you did come off sounding like an ass [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Iplayragstoo 12-12-2005 01:45 AM

Mine was most likely when The guy I used to look up too, and try and be as good as, said he could no longer play me, and he needed the wild 8. Now he needs the 7 out. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Alobar 12-12-2005 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

And when I say you're right, I meant you're right, you did come off sounding like an ass [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I knew it would....but I figured you were a smart dude and would get what I meant (because thats not how I intended it)

diebitter 12-12-2005 02:59 AM

Yeah it was a fair point though. He's getting older now (just turned 10), and your line is a good one. He had rattled through lots just before and left it with me, so I wasn't exactly snooping - in my defence.