Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   10/20 single table video - edited (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=391144)

jason_t 12-05-2005 05:33 AM

Re: 10/20 single table video - edited

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

ak hand. there is not way i fold that river.

[/ QUOTE ]

pokerface is mega-super-duper-passive. I didn't realize he had bet himself allin until after I had folded, but i'm 90% sure he's got a J. The maniac could be bluffraising so i'd probably call his. I'm trying so hard to save bets to try and get out of this downswing i'm getting weak tight [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

While watching this hand I made a note that I would have bet the K turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what I told Entity.

kiddo 12-05-2005 07:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
overall i couldnt find any huge holes or mistakes. you played tight and straightforward and that is definitely best against these yahoos. nice table selection btw.

for your hud i would suggest adding asb for sure. i use that a lot. i also have wsd% but i dont use it too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agressionfactor by street is also good, some always attack flop some always turn, good to know.

Overall I think surfbullet had a little 2 tight preflopstandards. There was a guy raising nearly 50% and a nother guy playing 80% of hands. A-high against first guy is fine (A5s is a monster) and Q7o is a fine raise against other guy (not saying u had it, but u did some folding).

If I was in LP and this 80%, 0.4AF limped I would raise 2/3 of all my hands, u got at least as good handrange, u got position and he will miss 99% of his valuebets postflop and call when you valuebet 999% to often.

I didnt look at all hands, but the ones I saw looked alright. Agree that u should flopbet 2pair w KQ because the guy with PFR50% will often raise and the others give him no respect at all so they are calling with weak hands and u can do a nice 3bet and make them pay a lot with zero outers like 2nd pair no kicker.

oreogod 12-05-2005 07:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

q7o hand in the sb. i generally fold here but against these morons it may be ok. i like the rest of the hand but would fold the riv if he bet. the turn kinda sucks but this player is aggro enough to have a large range here.

[/ QUOTE ]

are u folding any river here, or just the sick looking ones?

Also Q8s hand is nice, not sure on turn...sometimes I go either/or (betting or checking).

hemstock 12-05-2005 08:24 AM

Why do you fold 67s against the maniac when you have an OESD?

12-05-2005 09:25 AM

That Q8s hand, I usually bet/fold the turn I think. Unless one of the opponents is capable of semibluffing the turn with a draw then I take a free card.
Dunno if it's right though..

Btw were you calling any rivercard UI? Or in which situations would you fold the river UI (except when its 2 bets back to you) ?

gaming_mouse 12-05-2005 04:20 PM

You check 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] in BB.

T23 all [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Checked to megalag who bets, SB folds, you fold.

Pot is offering almost 7:1. There is a (40 choose 2)/(47 choose 2) ~ 72% chance that your flush will be good when you hit. Not worth a peel?

Trix 12-05-2005 05:22 PM

I got bored after 23 mins, but here is what got to add:

KJdd
Think I´ll 3bet the first time after a bet, a raise and a coldcall. If the original better folds, then fine, it may have cleared an overcard, if he calls, then thats fine too, it will give you more value.
I wont cap the 2. time around though as the call-reraise gives your hand away imo and will cause him to lead turned blanks, but check diamonds. I dont think the EV you gain makes up for the lower implied odds. He will probably bet an overpair again on a turned diamond if you dont cap.

I would have played the Q9s 2 off the button, but whatever. I think your postflop edge outweighs the very low chance of stealing the blinds.

Not sure about the A5hh either.

I´d limp the 55 as I dont want to get 3bet by the clown here, but am fine with going 2 bets with him as likely better on the flop.

I fold Q8 in the spot where u completed Q7, very loose passive button openlimper and 20/22 BB.

The KQ turn peel seem fine.

I might call with the 75 since the guy probably isn´t a very good valuebetter, his bluffs will be a decent part of his range if he does bluff.

I think you can bet the turn with the Q8. The river is a cap, he has worse 2-pair mostly.

I´m not sure I valuebet the A8.

I call T3s in the BB at most likely 7:1

Not sure I like the AK fold. Just think the first guy would have bet a J on the turn. Other guy could ofcouse have it, but it´s his last $, so I dont think he deserve much credit.

Victor 12-05-2005 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you can bet the turn with the Q8. The river is a cap, he has worse 2-pair mostly.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont see how you can think this. ppl love aces so this looks like an ax 2 pair to me.

Trix 12-05-2005 06:38 PM

Unless you think he will play the flop faster with toppair.

Victor 12-05-2005 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Unless you think he will play the flop faster with toppair.

[/ QUOTE ]

ppl dont always raise or bet their aces on the flop. i dont even think thats the norm. these guys never would play a flopped 2pair fast. they love to cr the turn.