Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   want to back to italy, then/or maybe prague, other places in europe.. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=377632)

11-13-2005 11:09 PM

Re: want to back to italy, then/or maybe prague, other places in europ

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
its so amazing to me how so many people on these boards can make their living on the internet and not live abroad. ive never been to europe, but i am 99.9% sure that its more enjoyable then all but a few US cities.

[/ QUOTE ]

why would they be more enjoyable than US? they're basically the same, except for skinnier more attractive girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

given up on the whole girl thing?

11-13-2005 11:50 PM

Re: want to back to italy, then/or maybe prague, other places in europe..

we should go skiing in europe

1800GAMBLER 11-14-2005 12:11 AM

if you and kipin hit up europe in the winter i will come, i effing hate winter though so it has to be prague/barc/somewhere good; if i have to go through winter i'd rather be skiing, so get that trip arranged instead. all local friends are too overdrawn for skiing [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

kipin 11-14-2005 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if you and kipin hit up europe in the winter i will come, i effing hate winter though so it has to be prague/barc/somewhere good; if i have to go through winter i'd rather be skiing, so get that trip arranged instead. all local friends are too overdrawn for skiing [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure Prague isn't the tropical wonderland you are seeking for the winter time Jay.

okayplayer 11-14-2005 12:51 AM

I definitely want to go back to Europe. It's true about the Spanish women... fcking hot. I am also interested in hitting up Asia (South).

1800GAMBLER 11-14-2005 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure Prague isn't the tropical wonderland you are seeking for the winter time Jay.

[/ QUOTE ]

i meant i'd rather be skiing somewhere else, but if that's not on the cards prague is cool.

Yeti 11-14-2005 01:39 PM

OK.

If anyone wants to organise something good in Europe just before Xmas, then me and 1800 will likely attend. This of course depends on whether those going are geeks or not.

obithrawn 11-14-2005 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am interested in a trip. Winter/spring/whatever. I need to get documentation and a passport and stuff though!

samjjones 11-14-2005 02:02 PM

Re: want to back to italy, then/or maybe prague, other places in europe..

I've been told that Portugal > Spain. Point/counterpoints from people who've been?

KaneKungFu123 11-18-2005 05:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If anyone wants to organise something good in Europe just before Xmas, then me and 1800 will likely attend.

[/ QUOTE ]

that sounded so gay.