Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Just one more. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=365015)

BCPVP 10-27-2005 07:46 PM

Re: Just one more.

[ QUOTE ]
(off topic why are washington and Jefferson called revolutionaries, but the iraqi freedom fighters are called insurgents?)

[/ QUOTE ]
The more you post, the more you convince me that you aren't very smart...

Nepa 10-27-2005 07:48 PM

Re: Not Even One Yet.

[ QUOTE ]
0 = number of funerals for fallen American Solders Bush has attended.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are they still putting a slogan on their graves?

anatta 10-27-2005 08:22 PM

Just got back on Starbucks...sorry

To the OP: Didn't Grey already kick your pansy ass with that liberals are happy with dead soliders crap? Somebody get a link.

I heard that 60 Iraqis are dying each day. Perhaps if they stopped welcoming us with flowers and candy and stuff and took cover they'd be okay. The insurgency is in its last throes, right? (Cheney 8 months or so ago) Anyways, at least "we know where the weapons are" Like north of Badgad, turn right or left on Saddam Street? (Rummy) No need, Bush said "we found them...the WMD's" No sir, that was a trailer. Don't guard the explosives and stuff. Body armor optional. What about the press conference when Bush pronouced "Abu Gaboo daboo doo doo" that was funny. Osama Bin Laden is free, that ain't funny. (1/3 trillion and counting and all we got is Saddam, but at least we are "talking about a country that can fund its own reconstruction")

Bush said (twice) Saddam "wouldn't let them in" re: inspectors. Hans Blix anyone. This was after he said there would be a final vote in the UN. Before he called it off. How about..."There is no doubt that Saddam has reconstitued his nuclear weapons program." Dick Cheney.

"It is clear that Senators would not be satisfied..." until they got executive privilege documents. "Whoops. I am lying my ass off again. I will stop. Miers nomination was retarded. My fault. I mean what I say and say what I mean after all."

Record deficits, Corruption about what really matters (read: I lie about sex too), corporations writing legislation that hurts the little guy (Bk, energy bill) Record profits for oil companies? One would think there would be a link between OPEC high oil prices and oil industry profits...one would think that is. THESE GUYS CAN'T GOVERN. FEMA. Cronies. Religious freaks in charge of Science. International reputation.

Frankly, every democrat I see looks like a total pussy, but my God Bush supporters, your guy IS an abortion.

TomCollins 10-27-2005 09:01 PM

Duh, Didn't you know as part of the revolution, Washington personally detonated 50 bombs at schools full of Tory schoolchildren?

BCPVP 10-27-2005 09:06 PM

You're right. Apparently the "Minutemen" were so called because this was the time it took to fully strap on their Semtex fannypacks...