Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Littlest Scientologist (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=351619)

Blarg 10-06-2005 04:36 PM

Re: The Littlest Scientologist

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why do people think tom cruise is gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

He divorced Nicole Kidman.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he proved he was gay by marrying her revolting ass in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you posted, because I've always wondered: How do the blind use message boards? Do you have a voice actuator that reads the posts to you? A braille keyboard or voice-activated typing system? I'm really curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not my type at all either. She's even got that sickening slow indulgent royal smile that the best kind of people graciously bestow upon their (vastly) lessers. Whatever isn't plastic, is creepy. She's eerily Stepford.

astroglide 10-06-2005 04:39 PM

buddy, why do you care? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Blarg 10-06-2005 04:49 PM

I get a little disgruntled at phony crap that ridiculously insults the intelligence. And scientology and Tom's bizarre and bizarrely public love fakery link together to give us a double whammy of that, in this story. It's tailor-made for getting under my skin.

MrMon 10-06-2005 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Link? She supposedly was one, but I don't know if she still is one, or what you may be getting at. Does she have some things to say about Tom and scientology?

[/ QUOTE ]

At the risk of violating the rules of this board, didn't you see the P**** Royale where Kathy Liebert asks Mimi Rogers what is was like to be married to Tom Cruise? Between being pissed and evasive, you could see she really didn't want to talk about it. Like bad things could happen to her if she did. Don't know if she's still a member, but she was scared.

Another thing about Scientology - when you are auditing, you have to reveal everything. EVERYTHING. They take notes. If you ever leave Scientology, these things have a way of making it out of their records and into the public record.

Blarg 10-06-2005 06:44 PM

Haven't seen that and don't even know the show or interviewer you're talking about.

I've read many things about Scientology actively coming after everybody possible with armies of lawyers, and doing dirty tricks like trying to screw them up on the job with fake phonecalls, etc. They have an enforcement arm called the Sea Org, after Hubbard's naval fantasies, that gets sent out after people.

I'm not at all surprised she's scared of Scientology if she's no longer in it. It has a long record of extreme pettiness and viciousness in coming after people, from what I've read.

krazyace5 10-06-2005 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and got worse when the story came out that he was caught in bed with the male lead singer of some band, by the singer's wife

[/ QUOTE ]

This was the lead singer of Matchbox20...allegedly that is.

10-06-2005 08:57 PM

Thank you all for your support! Yes, indeed Katie and I are having a little scientologist, as she will be raised in our faith, if you can call it that. The fact that my religion is based on the fictional work of Ron Hubbard doesn't bother me. why should it? Im [censored] nuts! Ahahahaha!! (oh, and by the way......I love the cak)!

Richard Tanner 10-06-2005 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you all for your support! Yes, indeed Katie and I are having a little scientologist, as she will be raised in our faith, if you can call it that. The fact that my religion is based on the fictional work of Ron Hubbard doesn't bother me. why should it? Im [censored] nuts! Ahahahaha!! (oh, and by the way......I love the cak)!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry but this is really poor work. We would've accepted "You don't know pragnacy, I do, you haven't studied it like I have" or " I LOOOOOVEEEEEE this baby."

Cody

tolbiny 10-06-2005 09:24 PM

I doubt she was concieved yesterday.

LetYouDown 10-07-2005 09:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I doubt she was concieved yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]
The "traditional" maternity period of 9 months is not relative to the date of conception. That period of time is more like 10 months.