Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   things that made me say WTF (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=349540)

theben 10-03-2005 04:03 PM

Re: things that made me say WTF

lol #4

jackdaniels 10-03-2005 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont need to be hit!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what they all say. Just admit you really want it! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

peachy 10-03-2005 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i dont need to be hit!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what they all say. Just admit you really want it! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] i can take a beating but i dont like them!!!

Shajen 10-03-2005 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thread has been ignored

You are now ignoring this non New York City based thread. You will no longer see any non-NYC area threads or any of their posts.

Contact Us | Privacy statement 2+2 Publishing

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, wait wait, there's people who actually live outside New York City?

WTF? Do they have water and electricity? What about bathrooms?

(You are en fuego today sir.)

bravos1 10-03-2005 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thread has been ignored

You are now ignoring this non New York City based thread. You will no longer see any non-NYC area threads or any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? Do they have water and electricity? What about bathrooms?

(You are en fuego today sir.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm maybe that is why those Canadians had such a hard time finding someone who know what bathroom meant?

I think it is similar to the hole in the ground I use? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

tonypaladino 10-03-2005 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thread has been ignored

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know some people that do, but I wonder if they actually exist when I'm not looking at them.

The whole idea is crazy.

Blarg 10-03-2005 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so, while atlanta is apparently running out of gas, yesterday i got gas cheaper than where it was at a week ago (this is in denver btw). so, i'm assuming whatever shortage is affecting atlanta is strictly a regional thing...?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I don't know. All I can figure is people are retarded and are doing another run on gas. Either that, or city-wide planning is just not happening. I don't know.

I do know it's pissing me off.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think we should develop a conspiracy theory. let me be the first to blame the french-canadian separatists.

[/ QUOTE ]

If not them, I'd say the Scots. No one ever blames the Scots.

[/ QUOTE ]

/groundskeeperwillie Damn the Scots! They ruined Scotland!

ChipWrecked 10-03-2005 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

WTF#3) I saw a sign that said "You'll see how valuable we are when the trains don't run". Uh, mass transit in Atlanta is a [censored] joke. Motherfuckers don't run half the time, and the other half they are not on schedule. WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dumbasses. The trains are electric, if they're referring to fuel. I suppose they're agitating because gas is running out and they'll be the only alternative. Not likely. I lived in Atlanta. People will walk before they'll get on those trains.

-----Cali gas is refined in Cali, dude! You remember that! Nothing wrong with the Martinez refineries... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]