Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Is Party Starting To Rate Their Players? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=327615)

ds914 09-01-2005 06:52 PM

Re: Is Party Starting To Rate Their Players?

25% to $150, 5x

TheHammer24 09-01-2005 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah but they upped the rake on the 6max games

[/ QUOTE ]

Get rid of those things. Fish need to come back to full ring. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Recliner 09-01-2005 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got 20% ($100 max).

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the same and they never give me anything - weeeee

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I got. 5x. I'm going to go absolutely ballistic this month on bonuses.

Shoe 09-01-2005 09:30 PM

I got this too... Do you guys think this is replacing their monthly bonus?

Bremen 09-01-2005 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Based on the responses here I'm guessing it's randomly determined. Perhaps a bonus marketing experiment?

[/ QUOTE ]
I seriously doubt bonuses are randomly given. For instance I got what appears to be the highest bonus they're offering (heh, it even says you're getting the most in the bonus name). Now I may only be at the blue level but when I play I play up to 10/20. I'm guessing the limits you play are more important than membership level.

oljumpstart 09-01-2005 10:55 PM

Last night I deposited on Intertops for IGMPAY bonus $500 at 5x. Tonight I deposited another $500 for the 20% on Party at 7x. When I looked at my Party bonus screen, I had that bonus plus they gave me $40 at 5x for "IGMPAY". I never used that code at Party, since I had used IGM before I found out about the bonus. Has this ever happened for any one else? Maybe if I do the Empire bonus this weekend I can get another bonus bonus! Im still only blue level by the way.

dogmeat 09-01-2005 10:56 PM

I guess they are rating their bonuses - which is good. I play very little there - but still got 20% ($100 max) with 5x. Thats nice.

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

HavanaBanana 09-02-2005 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Based on the responses here I'm guessing it's randomly determined. Perhaps a bonus marketing experiment?

[/ QUOTE ]
I seriously doubt bonuses are randomly given. For instance I got what appears to be the highest bonus they're offering (heh, it even says you're getting the most in the bonus name). Now I may only be at the blue level but when I play I play up to 10/20. I'm guessing the limits you play are more important than membership level.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am silver and got $200/30% I play $10-$20 and up, I think they base it on raked paid.

ToT

09-02-2005 05:43 AM

It has to be based on rake/play. I got the $150 w/ 5x. I'm a gold member but have not played there in a good month.

Folding Pete 09-02-2005 08:49 AM

30% to $200 30 days to clear. I'm category blue. I guess the bonuses are based on something lke average games played per day/month or rake paid day/month.

Pity I can't deposit at the moment.

Always be folding