Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Yet another report from the bar... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=321192)

lucas9000 08-23-2005 05:16 PM

Re: Yet another report from the bar...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i didn't know anyone was getting naked or i may have. next time i'll take u with me. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake, do you ever wonder if this is another Pokerjo debacle waiting to happen? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i've said it before and i'll say it again: mslif is who she says she is. rest easy, jake.

mslif 08-23-2005 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i didn't know anyone was getting naked or i may have. next time i'll take u with me. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake, do you ever wonder if this is another Pokerjo debacle waiting to happen? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i've said it before and i'll say it again: mslif is who she says she is. rest easy, jake.

[/ QUOTE ]

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Lucas

jakethebake 08-23-2005 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, sir. But if she wasn't who she says she is, now we would know who's gimmick account she is.

<font color="white">I'm kidding! </font>

Voltron87 08-23-2005 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They both appear to be around 16.

[/ QUOTE ]

so.... youll give me their numbers?

Patrick del Poker Grande 08-24-2005 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, sir. But if she wasn't who she says she is, now we would know who's gimmick account she is.

<font color="white">I'm kidding! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
Lucas's sister?

By the way, Lucas. How do you show possession for a guy named Lucas? Is it "Lucas's" or is it "Lucas'"?

vulturesrow 08-24-2005 01:25 AM

Lucas's

Boris 08-24-2005 01:29 AM

girls go the men's room when they have to drop a stink bomb.

lucas9000 08-24-2005 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, Lucas. How do you show possession for a guy named Lucas? Is it "Lucas's" or is it "Lucas'"?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think either way is ok. it doesn't often come up for me though because i just say "mine" [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Maulik 08-24-2005 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I was invited by the bartender to a p*ker game tonight. However, I've opted not to attend on the grounds that I'll be the only English-speaker there, and even his Spanish is barely intelligible. He sounds pretty much like Benecio DelToro on The Usual Suspects. He's from Honduras and a very nice guy, at least as far as i'm able to tell from what little I can understand.

[/ QUOTE ]
let's be honest. you aren't going because you don't play poker.

jakethebake 08-24-2005 08:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, lucas. I wasn't worried.

History rhymes. It doesn't repeat. - Mark Twain

I'm convinced the next pokerjo tabacle will be a different animal. There will be some hugely embarassing situation some 00ti0t and a woman, but it won't be another pokerjo.