Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   whats the best type of pants to where when you get lapdances? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=282700)

Ponks 06-30-2005 03:50 AM

Re: whats the best type of pants to where when you get lapdances?

[ QUOTE ]
always akward walking out from the booth with a huge boner

[/ QUOTE ] Yah, do you guys not care? I've never actually been to a strip club yet, not much interest in it.

Ponks

astroglide 06-30-2005 11:56 AM

this thread is pathetic

jakethebake 06-30-2005 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
always akward walking out from the booth with a huge boner

[/ QUOTE ]

why?

jakethebake 06-30-2005 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if i recall, a lot of places disallow pants that show obvious boner-age. it probably varies tho

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Strip clubs generally have pants specifications. Wtf? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

IndieMatty 06-30-2005 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if i recall, a lot of places disallow pants that show obvious boner-age. it probably varies tho

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Strip clubs generally have pants specifications. Wtf? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

In NY they do. You can't wear shorts to a strip club. Edit: or sweats or velour or anything (maybe velour if you are JayZee. They make you wear nice jeans or slacks.

Jake's area is different, you live in the trashy south.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

home of MUCH better strip clubs.

jakethebake 06-30-2005 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In NY they do. You can't wear shorts to a strip club. Edit: or sweats or velour or anything (maybe velour if you are JayZee. They make you wear nice jeans or slacks.

home of MUCH better strip clubs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. But that's just dress code. A lot of them also don't allow hats or t-shirts. That has nothing to do with showing "obvious boner-age". Who the hell wears velour anyway?

wayabvpar 06-30-2005 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whats the best type of pants to where when you get lapdances?

[/ QUOTE ]

Preferably pants with a dictionary in the front pocket to help you with the where/wear conundrum? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Loose-fitting sweatshorts. Allows easy access up the pant leg to the stripper, should she see fit to help you out a bit.