Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Fair Poker is FRAUD - don't play there (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=279846)

phish 07-01-2005 02:57 PM

Re: Fair Poker is FRAUD - don\'t play there

It does sound like that Fair Poker is freezing his account in retaliation for his badmouthing them. I find that very unprofessional and illegal (unfortunately laws that can't be enforced are meaningless). Even if you think the OP is a jerk, that money is still his. They should release his money, not to give in to his threats, but just because it is the right professional thing to do.
If they do not, then THEY are truly everything he says they are and worse. A business organization has to be more responsible than to act like a child: "You bad-mouthed us so we're keeping your money, so there!"

Bartman387 07-01-2005 09:20 PM

WHen I posted "class act" I was referring to what the guy from Fair POker had posted. I think the OP is completely in the right and every correspondence from them is in no way helping their public image.

I will never play Fair POker and advise anyone I know that would be thinking of playing there to not do so.

Slacker13 07-01-2005 10:21 PM

Your this obsessed over $25? Sounds to me that there are deeper issues lurking.

Slacker13 07-01-2005 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We do apologize for the confusion as just to clarify your bonus is calculated on regular raked hands."

I'm trying to cash out now. Will keep you posted on how that goes. If I have any "questions or suggestions" I should not hesitate to contact them! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Your a fool.

bohemian 07-02-2005 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Your this obsessed over $25? Sounds to me that there are deeper issues lurking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Either you can't read or you're just awfully slow. Idiot either way.

bohemian 07-02-2005 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We do apologize for the confusion as just to clarify your bonus is calculated on regular raked hands."

I'm trying to cash out now. Will keep you posted on how that goes. If I have any "questions or suggestions" I should not hesitate to contact them! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Your a fool.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Your" a fool? lol

You're really bright man.

youtalkfunny 07-02-2005 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It does sound like that Fair Poker is freezing his account in retaliation...

[/ QUOTE ]

After years of posting in the offshore sportsbetting forums, I have learned that when an angry poster with a low post count comes in and tells the world how unfairly he is being treated:

99% of the time, the poster is not giving us the whole story. I learned long ago not to think for a moment that things are exactly as the disgruntled poster is portraying.

bohemian 07-03-2005 11:02 PM

Please see the ITH thread for updates.