Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Theme Party Ideas (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=250908)

TripleH68 05-13-2005 01:00 AM

Re: Theme Party Ideas

Best party I have been to lately was a "white trash" party. These dudes got an old bathtub and filled it up with ice and beer(all the cheapest brands). Put up a few NASCAR flags. Etc. Everyone dressed in their worst.

Cool idea I thought.

PokerFink 05-13-2005 01:08 AM

A group of my good buddies throw a party at their apartment every 2 to 3 weeks. Usually themed. Lets see...

1) Pimps and Hos. This works really well. Girls dress up in the sluttiest things they can possibly find.

2) CEO's and Secretary Ho's. Also went over very well. Guy's dress up nicely, girls come in very small dress shirts and the shortest mini skirts they can find.

3) Upper Class and White Trash. Either dress nicely or trashy. This is just a variation of a normal white trash party.

4) Lingerie/Underwear. This is on the bill for next year. I'm assuming it will be amazing.

5) Cowboy/cowgirl. This was pretty lame actually. Lots of cowboy hats.

6) Pajamas. Basically a toned-down version of a lingerie party. The slutty girls wore booty shorts, but for the most part people were in acutal pajamas and it was lame.

7) Halloween. Standard college halloween party: guys go in costume, girls go in the sluttiest thing they can find that resembles a costume.

8) Toga Party. Did one of these at a frat my freshman hear (Sig Chi in case anyone cares). Was fun, not great.

smudgex68 05-13-2005 10:10 AM

When I was at University, we had an Ann Summers party (Ann Summers is a chain of English sex shops, relatively tasteful though).

Lots of guys dressed up in stockings, or as walking penises, fake vaginas (basically two pillows strapped together), and hardly any girls. Bit gay really.

Don't recommend it.

SmileyEH 05-13-2005 10:29 AM

I had fun at a preppy sailor party - basically mandatory collar popping, deck shoes, sweaters around the shoulders. Chicks in pastels and short skirts was great too.

-SmileyEH

bort411 05-13-2005 10:43 AM

Makeout party.

PokerFink 05-13-2005 02:43 PM

This is pretty much what pimps and ho's turns into, especially if jungle juice is involved.

jakethebake 05-13-2005 04:02 PM

Drag party.

Stupendous_Man 05-13-2005 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, that rubix cube party that Sponger had pictures from looked pretty legit. Everyone shows up with 1 article of each rubix cube color on, and everybody has to be monotone by the end of the party.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty creative and sounds cool.