Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Cell phone text messaging (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=222608)

peachy 03-30-2005 04:42 PM

Re: Cell phone text messaging

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I use text messaging all the time and always at least 100 times a month usually more.

[/ QUOTE ]

one month mine reached 1900...i was like do huh

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought when I hit 600 it was a lot, guess not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never count mine because I am with sprint and they are unlimited. I am switiching to Cingular soon though and I am going with the plan that gives you 1000 messages a month.

[/ QUOTE ]

o it was just one bill that i saw cause my limit then was 700 and the secretary handed it to me and was like uummm and my dad was like HOW on EARTH can u send/recieve 1900 text messages!!! haahah this was like over a year ago though, i dont use hardly 1/2 of that now!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

spamuell 03-30-2005 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
send/recieve

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to pay to receive text messages?

peachy 03-30-2005 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
send/recieve

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im not sure i never asked but i dont think so...the category on the bill was just like send/recieve # 19xx

mason55 03-30-2005 10:56 PM

I can't believe no one has answered concerts/clubs. I must send 50 txts a night on friday and saturday if i'm at a loud club. I also use them for people I don't want to talk to but need to tell something. But for me, the most important is when I'm somewhere loud and need to communicate with others who are somewhere loud. I'm not in school any more so I can just stand up and leave work to talk on the phone so that doesn't apply.

ThaSaltCracka 03-30-2005 10:59 PM

definitely not gay, and very usefull as well.

kerssens 03-30-2005 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only way that it could be gay is if you hold your pinkie finger out while hitting the buttons.

ThaSaltCracka 03-30-2005 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only way that it could be gay is if you hold your pinkie finger out while hitting the buttons.

[/ QUOTE ]and sucking a guy off at the same time.

WC64 03-31-2005 09:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
send/recieve

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My girlfriend has Cingular and gets like 1000 messages a month and it counts as a message every time you send or receive.

hoyaboy1 03-31-2005 10:33 AM

Re: Are you guys serious?!?

In the US I basically never used it, but now that I am studying in Spain were cell phone use is a lot more expensive, I send a decent number. But it still pisses me off when someone gets me invovled in a 5 message sequence that a 20 second phone call could have easily accomplished.

And people who are constantly texting all day are losers.