Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Prison rape likelihood (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372187)

11-05-2005 05:48 PM

Re: Prison rape likelihood

Oz should give you all the answers you need on this one.

Blarg 11-06-2005 07:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You will never take it in the ass providing you're bigger than the gay inmates are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering that screwing other guys isn't even considered gay in prison, that leaves virtually everyone with very few chances. Most people are bigger than someone, but almost nobody is bigger than everyone. Besides, three or four guys holding you down is bigger than anyone.

spamuell 11-06-2005 08:53 AM

This is a pointless question, I don't care what the average number of people who get raped is, I just care what it is for the person of my height/build/racial group. I'm pretty sure the number of rapes of skinny white Jewish kids who are smaller than about 99% of everyone in prison is astronomical. (I include Jewish because I couldn't join the aryan group or whatever for protection, I'd be pretty [censored].)

Talk2BigSteve 11-06-2005 09:04 AM

I voted 0-10% and use to work in a prison. In sociology there is a term called Situational Homosexuality that deals with this subjuct. There is a high percentage of homosexual activity in prisons but it is consentual. They are not classified as gay because most return to a heterosexual lifestyle immediately upon release.

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Blarg 11-06-2005 09:32 AM

I think more along the lines of what Sam says.

I remember one story about some young dude in prison who was super hairy, so nobody wanted to pound his pooper, and he used to joke around that it hurt his feelings that nobody thought he was cute.

I think the average dude probably has a lot more reason to worry. Those 10% stats don't really mean too much to guys who are the typical ones who comprise that 10%. For them maybe it's 100%. And for other guys zero percent. I'd guess the dudes who are real old, real hairy, real ugly, etc., would have to worry a lot less about it. But the Ed Norton type looks like there would be a line forming behind him, if you catch my very unsubtle drift.

KaneKungFu123 11-06-2005 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think more along the lines of what Sam says.

I remember one story about some young dude in prison who was super hairy, so nobody wanted to pound his pooper, and he used to joke around that it hurt his feelings that nobody thought he was cute.

I think the average dude probably has a lot more reason to worry. Those 10% stats don't really mean too much to guys who are the typical ones who comprise that 10%. For them maybe it's 100%. And for other guys zero percent. I'd guess the dudes who are real old, real hairy, real ugly, etc., would have to worry a lot less about it. But the Ed Norton type looks like there would be a line forming behind him, if you catch my very unsubtle drift.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly.

i dont know exact stats but a huge percentage of prisoners have basically no education, less then 6th grade. anyone who isnt already rough is going to be picked out instantly. Just about all of OOT would be in seriosuly trouble. havent you guys ever seen those "Teen Boot-Camp" episodes on daytime shows like Jenny Jones?

Even if you are tough, you arent 230lb, 4th grade education, physically abused since age 5, [censored] out of your mind, racist jail house tough.