Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Official STTF-HUC II Player Roster (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=357199)

skipperbob 11-17-2005 04:19 PM

Re: Official STTF-HUC II Player Roster (2 spots left)

[ QUOTE ]
Pls sign up WebGuySteve.
If I have to send the stupid check myself I will.

Thx.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please Don't Criticize Irieguy: He used to being called Doctor, Major, or Sir...He not used to people questioning his decisions (no matter how petty, wrong, mis-directed, or stupid they might be)...It's his tournament, if he wants to run it like a schmendreck he can.

If sending a check is really keeping ANYBODY from signing-up, just xfer to me on PP or Stars and I'll send special "NSF" check to Mr. IrieGuy [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

raptor517 11-17-2005 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pls sign up WebGuySteve.
If I have to send the stupid check myself I will.

Thx.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please Don't Criticize Irieguy: He used to being called Doctor, Major, or Sir...He not used to people questioning his decisions (no matter how petty, wrong, mis-directed, or stupid they might be)...It's his tournament, if he wants to run it like a schmendreck he can.

If sending a check is really keeping ANYBODY from signing-up, just xfer to me on PP or Stars and I'll send special "NSF" check to Mr. IrieGuy [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

thank god the easy fix is here. ill ship you what, 670 on stars skip. holla

skipperbob 11-17-2005 09:07 PM

$670 to BunnieLee owned by Robert Hartman

raptor517 11-17-2005 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
$670 to BunnieLee owned by Robert Hartman

[/ QUOTE ]

sent. gg to everyone else, theres always STTF-HUC III. holla

citanul 11-17-2005 09:52 PM

good thing you prepaid so you do'nt blow it all at the blackjack and pai gow tables when you get to vegas.

johnnybeef 11-17-2005 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
good thing you prepaid so you do'nt blow it all at the blackjack and pai gow tables when you get to vegas.

[/ QUOTE ]

In raptor's defense, he behaved very well last time. Unfortunately, the same could not be said for Usher and I.

raptor517 11-17-2005 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ill have you know i left with more money than i came with on my last trip to vegas during the first HUC. im improving. what now. holla

Newt_Buggs 11-17-2005 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ill have you know i left with more money than i came with on my last trip to vegas during the first HUC. im improving. what now. holla

[/ QUOTE ]
positive variance

adanthar 11-17-2005 10:53 PM

Hey sweet, I can be lazier than I am now and not have to send this check that I've been carrying around for a week!

Thanks skipper, 370 sent.

skipperbob 11-17-2005 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey sweet, I can be lazier than I am now and not have to send this check that I've been carrying around for a week!

Thanks skipper, 370 sent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got it...check in the mail to Irieguy [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]