Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What do you eat at McDonalds? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=391566)

ChipWrecked 12-05-2005 02:17 AM

Re: What do you eat at McDonalds?

'Broke' lunch $2: Double cheeseburger, side salad, water.

NLSoldier 12-05-2005 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but right now i like eating a variety like mcdonalds wendys arbys outback

[/ QUOTE ]

theres no way im not the only one who thinks that its really [censored] up that his idea of variety is switching which fast food outlet he goes to.

"oh, you know, mickey d's on monday, burger on tuesday, then white castle, then taco bell, i have a rotation"

[/ QUOTE ]

but they arent all fast food! he gets the true variety when he goes to outback.

also, mommy is a v good cook. so theres lots of variety there too.

Ogre 12-05-2005 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

theres no way im not the only one who thinks that its really [censored] up that his idea of variety is switching which fast food outlet he goes to.

"oh, you know, mickey d's on monday, burger on tuesday, then white castle, then taco bell, i have a rotation"

[/ QUOTE ]

i mean variety when im choosing to eat fast food not all i eat is fast food and i get my variety from eating at different places

Voltron87 12-05-2005 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i mean variety when im choosing to eat fast food not all i eat is fast food and i get my variety from eating at different places

[/ QUOTE ]

im giving you the benefit of the doubt, it just sounds funny the way you talk about it as a rotation.

CheckRaise 12-05-2005 02:23 AM

2 Double Cheeseburgers and 2 McChickens. For breakfast bacon, egg and cheese bagel with a large black coffee.

Ogre 12-05-2005 02:24 AM

its like a rotation compaired to when my friends and i used to consider "lets get some food" as "lets go to chipotle"

Nottom 12-05-2005 02:26 AM

French Fries, maybe a Shake or Drink.

I refuse to eat anything else from McDonalds.

... ok thats a lie, I don't hate McGriddles.

utmt40 12-05-2005 02:26 AM

I dont eat McD's. Wendy's is where its at.

Mason Hellmuth 12-05-2005 02:28 AM

WW,

That is awesome and I'm surprised this has not been acknowledged yet.

Your friend,
MH

Alobar 12-05-2005 02:32 AM

oddly enough, I just finished watching "super size me" for the first time tonight. And ive vowed to not eat any fast food at all for a month and see how I feel (I dont eat a whole lot of fast food now, but still more than I should)

I never eat at McDonalds tho, when I do tho, the only thing I eat is the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit....and I actually think those things are better than sex. But that [censored] gay ass 10:30 rule keeps me from ever having them