Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Hand that knocked out Josh Arrieh in WPT Qualifier Last Night (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=154414)

Jim T 12-02-2004 05:41 PM

Re: Hand that knocked out Josh Arrieh in WPT Qualifier Last Night

Grow up!

I can see why you are so infatuated with Arrieh.

mojorisin24 12-02-2004 05:55 PM

Arieh must have found himself cursing the Ghost of David Williams after that one

Prime Time 12-02-2004 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
HOW DID YOU NOT CHECK IN THE DARK HERE?????????????????

Okay, on a serious note - I don't know if I liked the call with 44. This is not a great hand, and given that Arieh's bet came from a steal position, he could be betting with any 2 cards that are both higher than 4.

if the flop comes T 9 5 - is this a fold?

Obviously I don't know the table dynamics, or how far from the bubble you are, but I like to push around my big stack a bit.

I might do a re-raise here, and bet any raggedy flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, a raggy flop can be a stop n go.
But for the flop I got, it was played as well as could be played because the chips all got into the center.
Mission accomplished.

Prime Time 12-03-2004 08:43 AM

What he is saying, is that even if I hit my set, does Josh have enough chips so even if I bust him, that it is worth it. I have to call 500 chips to have a shot at about 6K.
Not to mention that if I hit, he might be able to get away from his hand.

Goodie54 12-03-2004 10:46 AM

As for the prose, we're having a POKER argument here, Zaxx. Clearly you have no class and have resorted to insignificant and pointless insults. But just to show that nothing you say has been correct to this point - although it is the evidence that discredits the assersions, if this evidence comes in the form of an idea ariving out of a certain individuals head, that evidence is owned by that person. Therefore, that person discredited the assertion.

That came from the education that I paid for. I didn't mouch of my parents like others did. Good try, though.

As for your point, can we even call it that when it's so incredibly incorrect?

I don't know if your married or not. I don't know if you have children or not. Surely you can see how it would be infinitely more difficult to pursue a career in poker when you don't have 2 million dollars behind you AND you have a fairly lucrative GAURANTEED paycheck. Clearly you can see how this in no way reflects upon how skilled of a player Greg is and how his skill relates to Josh. Your parents must have paid for enough education for you to see that, correct?

Now that this point is discredited, please tell me you have something else to back up your original statement.

Peace

Goodie