Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Scary Bar Situation (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=404123)

Gunny Highway 12-23-2005 04:13 PM

Re: Scary Bar Situation

[ QUOTE ]
You plan to call her again? LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

That really was the funniest part of this whole thing. OP, please realize that if you call her again to get together, her boyfriend will probably show up as well.

bwana devil 12-23-2005 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Damnit.. This girl was so hot

[/ QUOTE ]

you really should have just saved all of this for a blog entry on your myspace acct.

bwana

Gunny Highway 12-23-2005 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you really should have just saved all of this for a blog entry on your myspace acct.

bwana

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one do you think he is?

12-23-2005 04:22 PM

I think OP should call the girl and set up a date in a dark park somewhere with her.

And post a trip report.

Skip Brutale 12-23-2005 04:23 PM

This girl isnt a virgin anymore right? Parliament shouldnt you be off trying to get 15 year olds drunk so you can brag online about how you took a girl's virginity through statutory rape? I understand this girl is also underrage and you are also getting her drunk, but she isnt a virgin, what gives?

12-23-2005 04:30 PM

Drinking age is 16 here Skip. I'm not going to pursue it anymore but yea, next time I'll know how to defend myself better. It was just sad that I was so much bigger than the guy yet I couldn't get the balls to fight him because of the knife. The thought of being gutted wasn't very appealling.

diebitter 12-23-2005 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Drinking age is 16 here Skip. I'm not going to pursue it anymore but yea, next time I'll know how to defend myself better. It was just sad that I was so much bigger than the guy yet I couldn't get the balls to fight him because of the knife. The thought of being gutted wasn't very appealling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wishing you had fought a guy with a knife who seems intending to use it isn't about not having balls. It's about not having brains.

RiverTheNuts 12-23-2005 04:39 PM

Call his bluff, he cant kill you with a knife, besides, its not like he had a gun, break his [censored] arm and then take it from him

Skip Brutale 12-23-2005 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Call his bluff, he cant kill you with a knife, besides, its not like he had a gun, break his [censored] arm and then take it from him

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, no one has ever died from being stabbed. Especially in a 3rd world country. Whenever I am attacked outside of a bar and have a knife drawn on me I figure the guy is bluffing.

12-23-2005 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, no one has ever died from being stabbed. Especially in a 3rd world country. Whenever I am attacked outside of a bar and have a knife drawn on me I figure the guy is bluffing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who's fought a lot have any type of predictions? I do have a good 8 inches on him... I'm just curious - I'm now pretty confident that saving my ass was the right move even if I was a 99% sure thing.