Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I Need Neteller Funds - I Have Paypal Funds (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=396700)

GutPunch 12-12-2005 11:41 AM

Re: I Need Neteller Funds - I Have Paypal Funds

Why when people ask these questions is the first response not:

O.K. You send the $$$ to my paypal first, once I receive the xfer, I will then send you $$ over neteller.

If they say no, then obviously no deal. However if they do it, then will be known as legit.

Just wondering.?

mason55 12-12-2005 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why when people ask these questions is the first response not:

O.K. You send the $$$ to my paypal first, once I receive the xfer, I will then send you $$ over neteller.

If they say no, then obviously no deal. However if they do it, then will be known as legit.

Just wondering.?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's very easy to reverse the charge on PayPal and there's little you can do about it. Even if they pay you first, once you pay them they can just reverse it and you're [censored].

HopeydaFish 12-12-2005 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi there
I am looking to exchange $330 of my paypal into neteller funds. Would anyone be willing to help me please?

Many Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should PM Granny Mae. Granny's been known to be victimized by....errr...I mean, help out guys like you.

HopeydaFish 12-12-2005 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get why everytime someone asks for these transfers, its within their first 10 posts...

*** PLEASE.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny how these people never have any friends or family who can help them out, either. They always need strangers to do this for them. Seems legit to me!

12-12-2005 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PM me with your e-mail, phone number, and bank account number and i'll see what I can do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't attempt to steal business from me. This can only end badly for you, my friend.

jakethebake 12-12-2005 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PM me with your e-mail, phone number, and bank account number and i'll see what I can do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please don't attempt to steal business from me. This can only end badly for you, my friend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apologies. I'll forward the info to you for follow-up.

pokerdirty 12-12-2005 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's either really funny or really sad you have 43 posts [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

diebitter 12-12-2005 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Apologies. I'll forward the info to you for follow-up.

[/ QUOTE ]
hahaha. This is gold.

BradleyT 12-12-2005 01:04 PM

What hosting company accepts neteller but not paypal?