Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Thread of the 2005 - FINAL (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=402048)

SackUp 12-20-2005 04:28 PM

Re: vote= PICTURE WARS

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
can anyone find the link to the finals of Ms.OOT 1. It occurred in Feb/March I believe. I searched but I can't figure out how to get past 6 months without going all the way to the older archives

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wow, Ms. OOT should be a clear Top 5 contender. Possibly [censored]'s greatest contribution of many to OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wanna see it now!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah the search is lame. This is the only one I have been able to bring up:

Hayek v. Hewitt

This is decent but no where representative of its greatness.

diebitter 12-20-2005 04:36 PM

Re: Thread of the 2005 - FINAL

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess you missed it, diebitter, but I suggested that "Fish Have Forums Too" and "Kwazar" be combined into one, since they're so interconnected. Now they're splitting the vote [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur. These should definitely be combined. It is essentially the same thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah sorry. It's cos I never read either I wasn't familiar enough with them to know better, and missed the suggestion, I guess.

istewart 12-20-2005 04:42 PM

Locking Gimmick Accounts

theghost 12-20-2005 04:45 PM

The Official MS Paint Thread

How many 5 year-Olds

TheNoodleMan 12-20-2005 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Locking Gimmick Accounts

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn, I missed that one the first time around! That is some good stuff.

bwana devil 12-20-2005 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess you missed it, diebitter, but I suggested that "Fish Have Forums Too" and "Kwazar" be combined into one, since they're so interconnected. Now they're splitting the vote [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur. These should definitely be combined. It is essentially the same thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

one was making fun of the boards and infiltrating them. another thread had to do w/ a member and him being in an accident. separate incidences. separate threads.

bwana

RunDownHouse 12-20-2005 05:52 PM

I see your point, but then we get into separating out all of Swede's polls, because while a Western and a Musical have some stuff in common, they're also pretty different, etc.

But whatever, diebitter still did a good job.

12-20-2005 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Locking Gimmick Accounts

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn, I missed that one the first time around! That is some good stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]
Now I don't want to get off on a rant here, but I don't understand why that thread was locked. That thread was funnier than the look on Eddie Murphy's face while receiving oral from a transvestite. Of course, that's just my opinion...I could be wrong.

lastchance 12-20-2005 06:50 PM

Just read "Chuddo Trainwreck" for the first time, and wow, that's so much pwnage.

BUD 12-20-2005 06:55 PM

can someone post the links?