Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Gambling Games (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   whats the stupidest thing you gamble on? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=244706)

aron 05-13-2005 02:21 PM

Re: whats the stupidest thing you gamble on?

Four of us gambeled on RISK, not at all that stupid since I was in the lead and managed to make a guy let his troops leave the last province I needed by giving him his ante back.

-aron

blaze666 05-19-2005 02:10 AM

yes it is. iv'e yet to meet anyone who plays this.

blaze666 05-19-2005 02:13 AM

i also just discovered the swallowing game, which is less dirty than it sounds. the first one to swallow 10 times wins. the first three are easy, when you get to 6 it's hard, and the last 2 are killers.

dhaimon 05-19-2005 10:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I remember gambling on the SNES game Royal Rumble as a kid. There were 5 of us so we'd draw the wrestlers' names out of a hat, 6 each. One of the wrestlers would be selected randomly to start things out, and then we'd get him eliminated straight away. The 29 CPU-controlled wrestlers would battle it out for the next 10-15 minutes while we rooted our guys on. Winner takes all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

tubalkain 05-19-2005 05:12 PM

Golden Tee Golf

Oh, and Magic with a 250 card, 5 color deck.

JoeyT 05-19-2005 07:16 PM

In college my roommate and I would pick a matchup in NCAA Football 2004 and let the computer play the game out (yes, you can actually watch). We'd come up with a line and o/u and sit and watch the computer play... while betting and drinking beer. We would also play a game similar to QB1 to add to the excitement.

phsihed8 05-19-2005 09:30 PM

well, i guess i am a stupid american..... American idol. My girlfriend makes me watch the damn show. Now i think i might vote

CORed 05-22-2005 02:00 PM

Video poker. I play it very rarely now and limit myself to 9/6 JOB (best game available in my area.) I don't know why, but I enjoy the game. I know it's -EV.

Blackjack 05-22-2005 09:23 PM

Stupidest thing i have ever gambled on recently was .05 slots.

Dad made me put $100 in one of the nickel machines and play max line max bet to show me the excitement that the old people get from gambling at Foxwoods.... I was bored out of my mind and when I finally hit the bonus to get back to even. I left.

Blackjack

TheJunkyardGod 05-24-2005 11:56 PM

I used to play c-low. (however you spell it )

I suppose you can call that my guilty pleasure, shooting dice on the floor during a party with whoever was willing to risk the money.