Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Party 30% Up To 150 Reload Bonus 10x (Maybe) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=380442)

MyTurn2Raise 11-18-2005 07:26 AM

Re: Party 30% Up To 150 Reload Bonus 10x (Maybe)

cleared it and withdrew back to neteller already....
I'm learning to pounce as quick as possible

I'm upset I have to do 9X for the little bit of checknraise left

11-18-2005 08:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone confirm that using this code doesn't move you under the pokerlistings tracker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't that be shady... Definitely something to consider though.

Anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

doubt it. there'll be riots in the 2+2 streets

[/ QUOTE ]

why would there be riots?

its a bonus aimed at people who signed up through pokerlistings so if u use the code and u get moved to their tracker, then unlucky, but at the end of the day, u got a bonus u werent entitled to anyway

El Barto 11-18-2005 08:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No bonus for me. Looks like it no longer works.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's Dead, Jim.

Remember when you see a bonus that wasn't intended for you, grab it quick before they correct their mistake.

dreq 11-18-2005 08:51 AM

didnt get email. deposited. no bonus. emailed party. they told me to wait 24 hours.

IronDragon1 11-18-2005 09:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
didnt get email. deposited. no bonus. emailed party. they told me to wait 24 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ack!

EDIT: What were you thinking?!?!?!

OrianasDaad 11-18-2005 09:03 AM

Did they tell you to wait 24 hr on the PLISTINGS code, or to wait for a different reload?

El Barto 11-18-2005 09:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Did they tell you to wait 24 hr on the PLISTINGS code, or to wait for a different reload?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe what they are saying is that now everyone who uses this code has to be checked out to see if they were intended to get it (i.e. they signed up under Pokerlistings). In 24 hours they will probably allow or reject you (no email means you will be rejected though)

OrianasDaad 11-18-2005 09:41 AM

Probably. I sent off an e-mail to see if I were valid (I'm not) For some reason, any promo offer that gets e-mailed seems to hit my account a couple of days late. I didn't want to deposit, and then have an offer that I can't deposit for show up in my inbox.

primate 11-18-2005 12:26 PM

dead in the water

FlFishOn 11-18-2005 01:34 PM

Re: How does the stickiness work?

You could dump it to someone else too. I could dump it to myself if I feel like gambling. I really try to keep Superman and Clark Kent from being seen together but...

MycroftX 11-18-2005 01:34 PM

has anyone succesfully used this today?

All I got was some crappy points thing for 30 bucks.

11-18-2005 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone confirm that using this code doesn't move you under the pokerlistings tracker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm clueless. what would this exactly mean, moving me to pokerlistings? I did not sign up through party affiliate if that's what pokerlistings is.. how would they just "move" me?

11-18-2005 02:55 PM

For what its worth, I was still tracked by my affiliate yesterday. So it doesn't look like it puts you under the poker listings tracker.

busguy 11-18-2005 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm clueless. what would this exactly mean, moving me to pokerlistings? I did not sign up through party affiliate if that's what pokerlistings is.. how would they just "move" me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want to say the original suggestion was kinda "dumb" . . . but it was kinda . . . .

Why would Party let a player that had signed up directly with them be "moved" to an affiliate so they then pay that affiliate "fees", that they didn't have to before (ie. they got to keep all the rake generated).

Also, why would Party let someone who signed up with an affiliate be "taken" or "moved" over to a different affiliate. Just a guess but that would probably piss off the first affiliate a bit don't you think.

Pretty silly theory in my opinion.

busguy

Losing all 11-18-2005 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want to say the original suggestion was kinda "dumb" . . . but it was kinda . . . .

Why would Party let a player that had signed up directly with them be "moved" to an affiliate so they then pay that affiliate "fees", that they didn't have to before (ie. they got to keep all the rake generated).

Also, why would Party let someone who signed up with an affiliate be "taken" or "moved" over to a different affiliate. Just a guess but that would probably piss off the first affiliate a bit don't you think.

Pretty silly theory in my opinion.

busguy

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it any dumber than giving us $150 for signing up through an affiliate we didn't sign up through?

bottomset 11-18-2005 03:35 PM

I got this one yesterday, and today when I opened it up, I got a popup for 25% to $100 bonus as well

did anyone else get that too?

Losing all 11-18-2005 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got this one yesterday, and today when I opened it up, I got a popup for 25% to $100 bonus as well

did anyone else get that too?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, and you win strange avitar contest

UMCorona 11-18-2005 04:14 PM

Instead of trying to deposit for the PLISTINGS bonus, which I was pretty sure I wouldn't get, I e-mailed Party first stating that I had heard about this bonus and was wondering if I would be able to get it, or if they had another option for me.

Less than an hour after sending the email I got a response back saying I could have a $100 bonus at 5x with a $500 deposit. I'll take 1/3rd the required hands for 2/3rd the bonus.

Party seems to be trying pretty hard to make people happy right now, which is a step in the right direction.

celiboy 11-18-2005 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Instead of trying to deposit for the PLISTINGS bonus, which I was pretty sure I wouldn't get, I e-mailed Party first stating that I had heard about this bonus and was wondering if I would be able to get it, or if they had another option for me.

Less than an hour after sending the email I got a response back saying I could have a $100 bonus at 5x with a $500 deposit. I'll take 1/3rd the required hands for 2/3rd the bonus.

Party seems to be trying pretty hard to make people happy right now, which is a step in the right direction.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or they just could be retarded and their "rationale" for giving out bonuses depends entirely on who answers your email.

MrMon 11-18-2005 04:43 PM

Just got a popup for 15% up to $75 7x. Not great, but I'll take it on top of the PLISTINGS I slipped past them before they caught on.

grjr 11-18-2005 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Was that COMPBONUS or IGMPAY?

Synergistic Explosions 11-18-2005 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You could dump it to someone else too. I could dump it to myself if I feel like gambling. I really try to keep Superman and Clark Kent from being seen together but...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you dont want to play a raked hand to keep the 150 bucks, simply register for an upcoming tournament that takes place after the expiration date of the bonus. When the bonus expires, then unregister from the tournament and the money is now yours as you please, with no bonus requirements.

Enjoy!

UMCorona 11-18-2005 05:50 PM

Neither one. They added the bonus manually after I deposited.

HRFats 11-18-2005 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you dont want to play a raked hand to keep the 150 bucks, simply register for an upcoming tournament that takes place after the expiration date of the bonus. When the bonus expires, then unregister from the tournament and the money is now yours as you please, with no bonus requirements.

Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously??

Sniper 11-18-2005 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

First, it wasn't a suggestion, it was a question!

Second, this method has been used before for this purpose!

Synergistic Explosions 11-18-2005 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Enjoy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously??

[/ QUOTE ]

Last time I did it it worked. Just make sure you have a 0 balance when the bonus expires, ie all your money in future MTT's that you can unregister from once the bonus expiration date hits.

Of course, with all the party ninny affiliate police here, I'm sure they have alerted their heroes of this flaw. So who knows if it will work this time. I only post this info because I think Party is greedy and makes to many hundreds of millions each year, or is it each quarter of year now?

wmspringer 11-19-2005 11:10 AM

Is this still good? I have an absolute cashout coming and want to make sure I do the right Party bonus..

GoCubsGo 11-19-2005 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is great. Dont forget you also get 1000 bonus party points towards your silver/gold VIP status if you dont withdraw for 7days.

[/ QUOTE ]
Where did you see this?

Sniper 11-19-2005 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Where did you see this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Review the players club details page, on how to earn points.