Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Running out of time (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=301366)

Lady Dont Tekno 07-27-2005 02:17 PM

RESULTS? BETS?

So Ponks is probably at the test right now. Any predictions?

LDT

Yeti 07-27-2005 02:20 PM

Re: RESULTS? BETS?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He won't speak to her, for whatever reason. If he does, she has a boyfriend. I hope to be proved wrong.

Eurotrash 07-27-2005 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

LDT

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to be optimistic and say that Ponks get his dick wet.

DemonDeac 07-27-2005 02:26 PM

Re: Running out of time

[ QUOTE ]

The "I'm going to grab a bite to eat/a drink at ____, you should stop by" line is best. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

DemonDeac 07-27-2005 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

LDT

[/ QUOTE ]

i think he says something to her, but she has a boyfriend whos on the football team who sits to the right of the both of them in class and he beats the [censored] outta ponks before the exam.....

j/k. she has a boyfriend but lets him down easy. hopefully she isn't a cocktease enough to actually eat with him before saying anything

Alobar 07-27-2005 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He won't speak to her, for whatever reason. If he does, she has a boyfriend. I hope to be proved wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, he'll either chicken out, or stand around like a dumbass outside the class for a while and then akwardly fire off some obviously rehearsed line. She will then smile and explain she has a BF. Then he'll come back here and tell us she has a BF, and that he thinks he would have had a chance if she hadn't, never even realizing that she doesnt.

I hope we are wrong tho, and that shes secretly been harboring a desire for him. he asks her to lunch, and she says "how do you feel about my pussy?"

2planka 07-27-2005 02:33 PM

Ponks shoots....... he scores!

BeerMoney 07-27-2005 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just ask her if she wants to get something to eat after you both finish the exam.

[/ QUOTE ]

This.. Or, if you know of a party coming up or something.. Just don't be all nervous and stuff like I would be.

TheMainEvent 07-27-2005 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any predictions?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.filmfreakcentral.net/dvdr...thologycap.jpg

PAIN!

meep_42 07-27-2005 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

LDT

[/ QUOTE ]

She's not into him. If she were, she would have found excuses to talk to him about something other than class in the past 2 months.

-d

BeerMoney 07-27-2005 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

LDT

[/ QUOTE ]

U Bozos should have told him to mention that he's familiar with respected poster and renaissance man "BeerMoney". It doesn't hurt to name drop a little bit.

meep_42 07-27-2005 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Any predictions?

[/ QUOTE ]

PAIN!

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice.

-d

Alobar 07-27-2005 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Any predictions?

[/ QUOTE ]

PAIN!

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah, easily POTD

meep_42 07-27-2005 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

LDT

[/ QUOTE ]

U Bozos should have told him to mention that he's familiar with respected poster and renaissance man "BeerMoney". It doesn't hurt to name drop a little bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

He should have told her he was All County in '95.

-d

Patrick del Poker Grande 07-27-2005 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

LDT

[/ QUOTE ]
No way in hell. If he summons up the courage before the test, she'll just blow him off. If he waits around like a stalker afterward, she'll be creeped out and blow him off.

BeerMoney 07-27-2005 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, he gets a new account.

07-27-2005 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the hairlip.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Hairlip"? That doesn't even make sense. It's harelip.

It's not so much a misspelling as it is a fundamental misunderstanding of the meaning and origins of the word. Also, good god, this gimmick account is terrible.

Ponks 07-27-2005 03:12 PM

Ahhh

Where's the nearest bridge?!

Heh, I suck at life, I didnt even talk to her. I got to the room about 10 minutes before the exam started, she wasnt there, only like 5 people were (about 12 in the class now). So when she got there, she didnt look at me when she walked in, when she normally does. So right away I wasnt feeling too confident. So I'm sitting in my chair looking over my notes and she sets her stuff down and starts talking to the girl next to her asking about some questions from previous quizzes we had had. I didnt really see a chance to enter the conversation cause I would have had to turn around. I'm terrible, I'm just not good at starting converastions. Anyways the teacher walked in and we started the exam.

So anyways after about 45 mins, I'm nearing the end of it working on finishing up a few essays and she heads up to the teacher to ask her a question. I know which question she is on by the question she asks and she is way behind me, so I turn in my exam and leave not wanting to wait around for 30 mins.

Thanks for the help guys, good learning experience, next time I'll not wait so damn long, hopefully.

Ponks

TheMainEvent 07-27-2005 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, good god, this gimmick account is terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's so bad I almost made a gimmick account just to attack it.

Bluffoon 07-27-2005 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The "I'm going to grab a bite to eat/a drink at ____, you should stop by" line is best. Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This to me reeks of insincerity and insecurity. Have the confidence to put yourself out there a little bit. Show some interest and show that you are secure enough to be a little vulnerable.

This statement makes it seem like you could care less. If I liked someone I would be insulted. I would want them to care a little.

Ponks 07-27-2005 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This to me reeks of insincerity and insecurity. Have the confidence to put yourself out there a little bit. Show some interest and show that you are secure enough to be a little vulnerable.

This statement makes it seem like you could care less. If I liked someone I would be insulted. I would want them to care a little.

[/ QUOTE ]

It worked in Office Space though and he got Jennifer Aniston.

Ponks

TheMainEvent 07-27-2005 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it would be funny if you did this and she ended up hooking up with one of your buddies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it would be a funny bus ride home for her too.

meep_42 07-27-2005 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We have a winner!

-d

Bluffoon 07-27-2005 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It worked in Office Space though and he got Jennifer Aniston.

Ponks

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a girlfriend so I can't but I'd like every single guy on this board to try this line on a cute girl in the next twenty four hours and report back on whether it works or not.

It would be an interesting experiment.

Oh I see things didn't work out. The funny thing about rejection is that once you get rejected a few times you see its not so bad and after a while its like "shrug" next?!....
Dont sweat it and embrace rejection it is your friend.

JinX11 07-27-2005 03:25 PM

Re: Ahhh

Another defeat for OOT.

Where's the moderator????

Lady Dont Tekno 07-27-2005 03:29 PM

Ouch. Well if you're school has thefacebook.com use that and let the stalking begin.

LDT

John McEnroe 07-27-2005 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the hairlip.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Hairlip"? That doesn't even make sense. It's harelip.

It's not so much a misspelling as it is a fundamental misunderstanding of the meaning and origins of the word. Also, good god, this gimmick account is terrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

JESUS!!!

You are a COMPLETE FAILURE!!!

Not funny in the SLIGHTEST!

Now shut the [censored] up and leave you worthless piece of [censored]!

That ball was OUT!

2planka 07-27-2005 03:31 PM

Tough Love from KT

Ponks,

Next semester you must chat up every chick you think you possibly might want to tag at some point. And you must start right away. Make your intentions clear. Carpet bomb the coeds. Sheer volume should land you some tail.

Worst case you look like a dork. So worst case is pretty much where you are right now.

Human beings are social creatures. Human beings of college age are very social creatures, with the added bonus that college age humans are also very horny creatures.

Seems like you idealize chicks you find interesting. This creates a cluster [censored] in your guts. You think somehow that her acceptance/rejection matters in the grand scheme.

You're in college, dude. See it and hit it. Rinse and repeat. No strings attached.

chaas4747 07-27-2005 03:32 PM

Good job.

JinX11 07-27-2005 03:38 PM

Re: Tough Love from KT

[ QUOTE ]
Ponks,

Next semester you must chat up every chick you think you possibly might want to tag at some point. And you must start right away. Make your intentions clear. Carpet bomb the coeds. Sheer volume should land you some tail.

Worst case you look like a dork. So worst case is pretty much where you are right now.

Human beings are social creatures. Human beings of college age are very social creatures, with the added bonus that college age humans are also very horny creatures.

Seems like you idealize chicks you find interesting. This creates a cluster [censored] in your guts. You think somehow that her acceptance/rejection matters in the grand scheme.

You're in college, dude. See it and hit it. Rinse and repeat. No strings attached.

[/ QUOTE ]

And wear your striped shirt....

BeerMoney 07-27-2005 03:40 PM

My thoughts...

Dude, one thing that was bad was that you weren't interested in just [censored] her. This is bad because for you, an average guy to be having a relationship with a 9.75 is just ridiculous. Not gonna work. Dude, she's gonna have guys everyday gawking at her. Are you that special to make her not want to experiment with other people. This would be nothing but trouble. Your best bet with a situation like this, would be to bang her, date for like 2 weeks, then dump her. She calls you up all being pathetic and stuff, u hang in there like a champ AND LET THE REST OF THE WORLD KNOW this girl is begging for you back. It will make other chicks around you dig you.

Long term relationship with a 9.75.........No.. Save that for the ballers.

Patrick del Poker Grande 07-27-2005 03:43 PM

Let's calibrate the scale here. I'd like to see some pictures of what Ponks thinks is a 10, a 9.5, a 9.75, etc. Or, you can just share the stalker photos you have. That'd probably be easier.

2planka 07-27-2005 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let's calibrate the scale here.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why I advocate the carpet-bomb approach. The lad needs to develop his own bell curve.

BeerMoney 07-27-2005 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let's calibrate the scale here. I'd like to see some pictures of what Ponks thinks is a 10, a 9.5, a 9.75, etc. Or, you can just share the stalker photos you have. That'd probably be easier.

[/ QUOTE ]

My definition of a 9.75 is one very small flaw.. Like, "her eyebrows are kinda bushy" or, "her tits point out" or "her smily is a little gummy" type.. minor flaw.

But ya, this girl was probably and 8.5-9.

See, Ponks probably romanticized this chick into being a queen, some chick who's never taken a dump.

RunDownHouse 07-27-2005 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BeerMoney's childish attempts at manipulation

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty ridiculous. We know that Ponks in particular has a little too much insecurity and not enough confidence, but not every average guy is like that. There are guys out there who can handle dating a girl that looks better than them.

He doesn't need some scheme to toy with her emotions. He needs to do the exact opposite, which is to act like an adult and ask her out.

Yeti 07-27-2005 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

We have a winner!

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

As per. I know I didn't specify this in the post so I'm aftertiming, but I genuinely thought he would finish the exam before her and not wait for her.

OP : WHY?!? Are you not willing to wait 30 mins for possible sex? I despair.

I genuinely wish you better luck next time.

BeerMoney 07-27-2005 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BeerMoney's childish attempts at manipulation

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty ridiculous. We know that Ponks in particular has a little too much insecurity and not enough confidence, but not every average guy is like that. There are guys out there who can handle dating a girl that looks better than them.

He doesn't need some scheme to toy with her emotions. He needs to do the exact opposite, which is to act like an adult and ask her out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya dude, we all know that looks are more important to guys than girls.

But, I'm afraid you're pretty naive my friend. Dude, the problem a lot of guys have is they give their GF's way too much credit. They trust that she's a good person, with genuine motives. When, the reality is, that most of them are status hungry, and more ego driven then men.

Dude, for a guy to have a hot sig. other 1 of the following criteria have to be met

1.) He needs to be famous, or have some other sort of status.. Lawyer, Doctor, well known in the area he lives..

2.) He needs to be loaded.

3.) He needs to be incredibly good looking

4.) He's hung like Secretariat

5.) He's an incredible human being.. He's very well liked, and has a huge heart

6.) He's got incredible charisma and humor.

6.) she's foreign

Ponks 07-27-2005 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My definition of a 9.75 is one very small flaw.. Like, "her eyebrows are kinda bushy" or, "her tits point out" or "her smily is a little gummy" type.. minor flaw.

But ya, this girl was probably and 8.5-9.

See, Ponks probably romanticized this chick into being a queen, some chick who's never taken a dump.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, really, she really was really hot.

Ponks

Ponks 07-27-2005 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ponks,

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like a good plan. At school I typically go out like 5-6 nights a week, so this should be fun.

Ponks

bosoxfan 07-27-2005 04:04 PM

I wasn't really paying attention and don't feel like going back to look. When is the final?