Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I met a 15 year old tonight... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=252517)

Dead 05-15-2005 09:05 PM

Re: I met a 15 year old tonight...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know about this, because the oldest girl I've had sex with was 21, and that was two months ago. I'm 20 so that's not much of a difference.

The youngest was 3 years younger(she was 17) and that was last year when I had just turned 20.

Both of those experiences were nice.

My first time was when I was 14 and the girl was 13. I was in 9th grade.

I do know that I don't want to have sex with a 35-40 year old woman who is twice my age.

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant that as a general statement. Sure their are some good young lays. How do you think they got good? Born with it? Don't think so.

What getting laid experience for 20 yr old isn't nice?

That said, I've always liked older women. However, thinking back to when I was 20, I think I thought of it more as late 20s to 30 than mid 30s to 40s. So in a way, I know where you're coming from. But when you hit around 27, you might see it differently. Especially once you hit the bar/club scenes.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I will see it differently, but I doubt it.

I do know that I don't have as much experience as some of you other guys on here. I've only been with 6 different women. But I can't ever picture myself sleeping with someone who is more than 2 or 3 years older than me. I like younger women anyway. I can't wait till next year when the new freshman chicks come to SU. I'll have an apartment off campus and I'll probably have a lot more.

Mmmm, young freshman booty. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sponger15SB 05-15-2005 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://teenadvice.about.com/library/...nsentchart.htm

[/ QUOTE ]

So for all these states that have "no current law" on homosexual sex, does that mean a 30 year old man could have sex with a 10 year old and get away with it? Is this not child molestation?

thatpfunk 05-15-2005 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

So for all these states that have "no current law" on homosexual sex, does that mean a 30 year old man could have sex with a 10 year old and get away with it? Is this not child molestation?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking for a place to move when you get older?

purnell 05-15-2005 09:19 PM

This would probably be prosecuted as sodomy, or some other crime. I'm sure that there is no (united) state where raping 10 year-olds of either sex won't land you in prison.

Sponger15SB 05-15-2005 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Looking for a place to move when you get older?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah right after I posted it I realize I should have said "lesbo sex" or something...

Also, thanks for responding to my post and not my IM. Dick.

Dead 05-15-2005 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This would probably be prosecuted as sodomy, or some other crime. I'm sure that there is no (united) state where raping 10 year-olds of either sex won't land you in prison.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think his point is that if there is no age of consent for homosexual sex, what is the justification for charging a man with rape if the sex is consensual(sounds [censored] up I know)?

jakethebake 05-16-2005 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you suppose it's not exactly the same as this one?

Jack of Arcades 05-16-2005 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think his point is that if there is no age of consent for homosexual sex, what is the justification for charging a man with rape if the sex is consensual(sounds [censored] up I know)?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no law specifically against homosexual activity, but the age of consent is assumed to be the same. Read the bottom of the page.

jakethebake 05-16-2005 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no law specifically against homosexual activity, but the age of consent is assumed to be the same. Read the bottom of the page.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing it makes it harder to get parental consent in the states where that's a factor.

touchfaith 09-04-2005 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...at the mall. I thought she was pretty darn hot. Does this make me a dirty old man? I am 19. Nothing happened, we just talked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she 16 yet??

trying2learn 09-04-2005 12:26 PM

wow - deep pull!

a thread with dead in it...i just remembered how little i miss him.

09-04-2005 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Internationally:
http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

I thought Austria at 14 was disturbing until I saw Chile at 12. Then there are those with no age of consent.

09-04-2005 12:37 PM

Virgin Mary

Virgin Mary was 16 and Joseph was 29. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

stinkypete 09-04-2005 01:09 PM

Re: Virgin Mary

[ QUOTE ]
Virgin Mary was 16 and Joseph was 29. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

but they didn't do it

Niwa 09-04-2005 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Only hit that if you don't mind doing about 3 years in prison. Girls usually talk and don't f'ing forget it. Her freaking mom knows about you already and all you did was talk to her in the damn mall. I'm sure of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha

09-04-2005 01:13 PM

Yes they did.

09-04-2005 01:23 PM

I'm gonna throw up.

utmt40 09-04-2005 01:30 PM

SIIHP

09-04-2005 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes they did.

[/ QUOTE ]

oral doesn't count

augie00 09-04-2005 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...at the mall. I thought she was pretty darn hot. Does this make me a dirty old man? I am 19. Nothing happened, we just talked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she 16 yet??

[/ QUOTE ]

How in God's name did this get bumped?

trying2learn 09-04-2005 02:44 PM

thinman was searching the archives for posts of young girls?

pokerjoker 09-04-2005 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FARM SYSTEM

smokingrobot 09-04-2005 05:22 PM

nah dude you played it right, no need to make it awkward for her either.

now all you hafta do is forget about her.

New001 09-04-2005 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thinman was searching the archives for posts of teenaged guys?

[/ QUOTE ]

CardSharpCook 09-04-2005 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she 16 yet??

[/ QUOTE ]

NH sir!!

drexah 09-04-2005 05:37 PM

i almost went out with a 15yo when i was 17 (almost 18) she was probably hotter than 98% of the girls in my grade, and was actually really mature for her age (i didn't know how old she was when i met her) i think 2 years is the max. age difference for me though. I am actually going out with a girl who is 1 1/2 years younger than me.

09-04-2005 06:33 PM

male's age / 2 + 7

Matt Flynn 09-04-2005 06:58 PM

Always thought that bit of common wisdom was bs. Don't care how you slice it, 16-year-old girls are hornier than 36-year-old women.

Voltron87 09-04-2005 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Always thought that bit of common wisdom was bs. Don't care how you slice it, 16-year-old girls are hornier than 36-year-old women.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are correct, but, they are often inexperienced virgins and take it can take a while to get from point a to point b.

diebitter 09-04-2005 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Is that cos sometimes you do get to be the first one to 'slice' it?