Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   BUMP Attacks (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=87117)

thomastem 05-19-2004 05:36 PM

Re: Escalation

Wow after you click on the link you hit refresh and see the whole thread. (Head Enforcer's Thread).

Damn I wish I could post in SS.

Bump-en-Stein 05-19-2004 05:36 PM

Re: BUMP Attacks

Ladies and Gents of the Internet Forum: Yes, I am a troll, but I am your troll. You can kick, punch, and abuse me as you wish. TT is showing how to deal with an outsider who want to change the forum as he sees fit. I am glad TT is doing this, because I am a moron and can't defend myself.

Dilbert 05-19-2004 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
However if you call me names you give me license to....well let's just say put you in a humorous light.

Now behave so I don't do irreputable damage to you by allowing my wildabeast to smell your fear.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you are Steven Punk, why is calling you Punk calling you names?

Fact is, you are happy I'm posting since usually your multi-identities just talk to each other.

thomastem 05-19-2004 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
However if you call me names you give me license to....well let's just say put you in a humorous light.

Now behave so I don't do irreputable damage to you by allowing my wildabeast to smell your fear.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you are Steven Punk, why is calling you Punk calling you names?

Fact is, you are happy I'm posting since usually your multi-identities just talk to each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look Dilbert I know who you really are and I'm not falling for the bait. If you call me a name I retaliate but I will not use your first handle as that was what got me banned.

If you want to continue trying to settle a score with me even though I haven't bothered you one bit. Either come to the weekly SNGs that we have on Stars or join HULA and take my money.

Anyone in the zoo, I want someone to keep track of this thread so if Matt asks it can be brought back, I would if I knew how.

As for how you addressed me. My handle is thomastem, friends call me TT and Steven Punk had no post in this thread. You addressed me "Punk".

Dilbert 05-19-2004 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Look Dilbert I know who you really are and I'm not falling for the bait. If you call me a name I retaliate but I will not use your first handle as that was what got me banned.

If you want to continue trying to settle a score with me even though I haven't bothered you one bit. Either come to the weekly SNGs that we have on Stars or join HULA and take my money.

Anyone in the zoo, I want someone to keep track of this thread so if Matt asks it can be brought back, I would if I knew how.

As for how you addressed me. My handle is thomastem, friends call me TT and Steven Punk had no post in this thread. You addressed me "Punk".

[/ QUOTE ]
You obviously don't know who I am, because I have never had a run-in with you in the past.

I guess TT/Punk/etc. just likes to jump to conclusions.

edit: Its funny that you invent the Punk name, and then (pretend to?) get offended when people use your name.

Big Mo 05-19-2004 06:00 PM

Dilbert could you join us for a threesome, my crane already has me vertical.

Bump-en-Stein 05-19-2004 06:00 PM

From looking at your picture, the only one jumping is you

Pot Head 05-19-2004 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
From looking at your picture, the only one jumping is you

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa no way. Dude you're right. Very smart calculation.

Dilbie wanna dube when you reach the ground?

Dilbert 05-19-2004 06:08 PM

TT/Punk,

It must be tough logging out and in so much, just to vote in my poll (and talk to yourself).

Its funny that you invent the Punk name, and then (pretend to?) get offended when people use your name.

Milo Balzich 05-19-2004 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TT/Punk,

It must be tough logging out and in so much, just to vote in my poll (and talk to yourself).

Its funny that you invent the Punk name, and then (pretend to?) get offended when people use your name.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, Hullo? You must be a man, how you call uptit man who cares about evertytink not concerning you. Why you must be communism man, and only worry about your big brother and neighbor.

You ned to get outside and fish the waters of your homelands. You can have coffee drink and smoke cigarett. After fish, you have nice drink and go to disco club.

No need to vorry about other tinks.