Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Tips for 3/6 party? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400640)

imported_leader 12-18-2005 05:52 AM

Re: Tips for 3/6 party?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Datamine

[/ QUOTE ]

Expound, please. Open some tables and kick back while PokerAceHUD does it's thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry about it. Party's about to eliminate the practice.

J. Stew 12-18-2005 05:59 AM

2shay

kross 12-18-2005 05:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mmmmmmmm, i like poker

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be new at it. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, ain't that the truth!

Don't worry, you'll get over it! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

pokergrader 12-18-2005 06:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Datamine

[/ QUOTE ]

Expound, please. Open some tables and kick back while PokerAceHUD does it's thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry about it. Party's about to eliminate the practice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, so you better do it now.

POKhER 12-18-2005 06:49 AM

partys removing observed hands!?!? WHyyyyy [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

ghostface 12-18-2005 08:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I love the 3/6 game, I just didn't spend much time there because I ran at 5.2 BB/100 over 12K hands! Without datamining or PAHud!

You guys think the 5/10 is really softer? I thought the 3/6 was such cake. 5/10 isn't a huge step up, but I'd say it's at least a baby step.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate you.

winky51 12-18-2005 09:21 AM

PAHud = gooooood.

It helps when you are aggressive also. This means players won't screw with you. One thing I saw in an article here that REALLY helped my game in the SH is when you are against a fish just keep better with a reasonable hand till they raise you. That extra bet on the river has added a lot to my BB per 100. I can't belive some of the stuff they call down with. The irony is that once in a while they win and everyone sees what you are betting all the way down. Now next time you have a REAL hand they still call you down with the marginal ones even more so and it makes up for all the other times, lol.

winky51 12-18-2005 09:22 AM

Damn I love those bouncing boobs.

winky51 12-18-2005 09:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
k so table selection significantly more important?

[/ QUOTE ]

Table selection is the name of the game. A great player with poor table selection will fare worse than an average player with great table selection.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree. If you are the 10th best player in the world and want to make money why would you site at a table with players 1st through 9th?

Pick the fishiest, lamest, passive calling stationist, weak tightist tables you can find. No shame in being the schoolyard bully beating up on the little guys that are donanting their money. They can read books too and choose not to.

winky51 12-18-2005 09:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
mmmmmmmm, i like poker

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't let it go to your head. I won $3000 my 1st 5 weeks after reading 1 book. I thought I was the [censored]. Variance taught me how to be humble. We will see you next time when you post "how can I be losing so much" lol.