Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Sarah Silverman should dump Jimmy Kimmel.... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=397191)

istewart 12-12-2005 11:04 PM

Re: Sarah Silverman should dump Jimmy Kimmel....

lol

WLVRYN 12-12-2005 11:06 PM

I was lucky enough to be one of ABC's guests at the Super Bowl a couple of years back (in San Diego - Tampa vs Oak), and Kimmel's first show was the night of the Super Bowl. They had a dinner the night before the game and had their "talent" (George Lopez, David Allan Grier, Jim Belushi) do stand up routines. The night was hosted by Kimmel. They also invited Sarah to perform, I guess because she was dating Kimmel. Her brand of humor (lots of racist jokes, swearing, etc) did not go over too well in a room full of ABC's big customers, and most of the room was silent throughout her entire routine. I was pretty embarassed for her since the room was busted up for most of the other performers, including Kimmel. My wife and I had a drink with Kimmel, Corolla and Sarah afterwards and I guess she was a last minute fill in and hadnt really prepared anything for that kind of crowd. She was pissed that she did it in the first place since it didnt go over well and she was cool to a couple of randoms like my wife and I. Anyway, I think she's pretty sexy, and the three of them were a riot to have a drink with.

istewart 12-12-2005 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think she rules, and she is hot. I just saw her movie, I enjoyed it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good, I've been wanting to see this.

pokerdirty 12-12-2005 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a waste of 10 bucks. Nothing that hasn't been done before. Some of it wasn't even new material!

Voltron87 12-12-2005 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i searched for it on mininova and torrentspy... nothing

masse75 12-12-2005 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.deansplanet.com/images/ce...erman-rack.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Joan Rivers looked like this 40 years ago. Look out.

PokerBob 12-12-2005 11:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was lucky enough to be one of ABC's guests at the Super Bowl a couple of years back (in San Diego - Tampa vs Oak), and Kimmel's first show was the night of the Super Bowl. They had a dinner the night before the game and had their "talent" (George Lopez, David Allan Grier, Jim Belushi) do stand up routines. The night was hosted by Kimmel. They also invited Sarah to perform, I guess because she was dating Kimmel. Her brand of humor (lots of racist jokes, swearing, etc) did not go over too well in a room full of ABC's big customers, and most of the room was silent throughout her entire routine. I was pretty embarassed for her since the room was busted up for most of the other performers, including Kimmel. My wife and I had a drink with Kimmel, Corolla and Sarah afterwards and I guess she was a last minute fill in and hadnt really prepared anything for that kind of crowd. She was pissed that she did it in the first place since it didnt go over well and she was cool to a couple of randoms like my wife and I. Anyway, I think she's pretty sexy, and the three of them were a riot to have a drink with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool. So, do you think she likes me?

Blarg 12-12-2005 11:12 PM

Her movie got some terrible reviews, and I like her, but I won't bother seeing it.

RacersEdge 12-12-2005 11:13 PM

I'd give her a pair of 6's on looks and humor.

Blarg 12-12-2005 11:17 PM

It's nice to see a woman with human-looking eyebrows again too.

They're getting so rare that I might have to turn them into a fetish -- non-dragon-lady eyebrows.