Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Sex in shared living spaces (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=396243)

man 12-11-2005 07:59 PM

Re: Sex in shared living spaces

but sex is so much more fun when you're breaking the rules. in fact, I would insist that these rules be made in my apartment, just so that I can break them. in conclusion, you shouldn't feel guilty, and you should be praised for your audacity.

Mvcode3 12-11-2005 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Another was pissed because he correctly assumed that I was with a lady in the shower that we all shared

[/ QUOTE ]

This came up with a housemate of mine just last week. No one was pissed, but we did make him clean the shower+bathroom afterwards.

nothumb 12-11-2005 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wouldn't the story of the orgy in our kitchen work a bit better for this thread? Especially considering none of the participants actually lived in the house?

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but this was not surprising given A) the participants and B) the circumstances... what went on in the kitchen was pretty vanilla and they did take it back to their own abodes relatively expeditiously.

NT

irishpint 12-11-2005 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Another was pissed because he correctly assumed that I was with a lady in the shower that we all shared

[/ QUOTE ]

This came up with a housemate of mine just last week. No one was pissed, but we did make him clean the shower+bathroom afterwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, i haven't cleaned anything yet seth. and if you know the other places we did it you probably would kill me. so i'll just throw that out there and see what happens.

Mvcode3 12-11-2005 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, i haven't cleaned anything yet seth. and if you know the other places we did it you probably would kill me. so i'll just throw that out there and see what happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude I dont even want to know, its like pissing in the sink Id be pissed if i saw it but you could be doing it and I'd have no idea. Mabye we will make you buy a plastic covering for the couches. Or we could always neuter(sp?) you.

pokerjoker 12-11-2005 10:17 PM

If the guy is drunk there is a 0% chance they will respect these rules.
If not drunk maybe 20%.

Kitchen sex is really the only one that should bother anyone IMO. Like I don't wanna get herpies from a borrito I made on the counter that someone I lived with banged a slutty girl on.