Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   NYC's Cartoon Network off-the-air for the holidays (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=394525)

12-09-2005 09:37 AM

Re: NYC\'s Cartoon Network off-the-air for the holidays

[ QUOTE ]
The DA is going for a life sentance for the seven or so guys that got busted. So now we pay for their meals and housing for the next 40-50 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you angry at the guys, instead of the government who wastes billions of our tax dolloars on this [censored] propaganda war?

mrkilla 12-09-2005 09:39 AM

change your number if your worried, the services only keep, first name # and address.
Also there going to be raiding about 23890239047530489257 apt if they do this so stop worrying.
On top of that what they going to do Knock on your door , Hi its the police , go any weed on you.

mrkilla 12-09-2005 09:40 AM

no we hate the goverment for this, i think his point its now stupid that these guys are in the system and were going to pay for it.
They'd be better off busting up a coke ring IMHO

ChipWrecked 12-09-2005 09:47 AM

Anybody check the pics of the other dope? Makes me nostalgic for the days of Bozo acid.

12-09-2005 09:52 AM

**crys**

Voltron87 12-09-2005 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The DA is going for a life sentance for the seven or so guys that got busted. So now we pay for their meals and housing for the next 40-50 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you angry at the guys, instead of the government who wastes billions of our tax dolloars on this [censored] propaganda war?

[/ QUOTE ]

not to get this moved to politics, but the part of the government which drives this is the supposedly right wing part...

mrkilla 12-09-2005 11:00 AM

no supposidly, it is whats behind this, less we forget are buddy Bill was Fond of Blow Jobs and Bong hits
Also Regan started this crap and his Christian Collition, Say No to Drugs , The good Soon fo the VP has to continue

Stoopid republicans

ChipWrecked 12-09-2005 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no supposidly, it is whats behind this, less we forget are buddy Bill was Fond of Blow Jobs and Bong hits
Also Regan started this crap and his Christian Collition, Say No to Drugs , The good Soon fo the VP has to continue

Stoopid republicans

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have to speculate that you have no shortage of drugs.

mrkilla 12-09-2005 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

12-09-2005 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Stoopid republicans

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually it started in the 1900-1910's and gained significance after prohibition fell. it was started by a power-hungry treasury bureaucrat who needed to use something to scare the populous.