Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Uggs (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=390820)

12-04-2005 03:49 AM

Re: Uggs

i love the cover your face gucci there sexy as hell, bye the sound of it you have never had a girlfriend with that kind of sexy girl style i have and its fun

Go_Blue88 12-04-2005 03:52 AM

you're wrong about this one. i think it makes girls look hot. or, maybe the girls who wear them are already hot. either way, they rule. and furry stuff is awesome.

shant 12-04-2005 03:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i love the cover your face gucci there sexy as hell, bye the sound of it you have never had a girlfriend with that kind of sexy girl style i have and its fun

[/ QUOTE ]
on second thought nevermind you are right and its fun

imported_anacardo 12-04-2005 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My wife bought baby Uggs for my daughter, and I was horrified and made her take them back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bill Cosby should send you a small but meaningful commendation.

Eurotrash 12-04-2005 04:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hah, it's comical how the last three posts here have been pro-Gucci glasses and pro-Ugg. those opinions are so vile that I almost want to vomit. it baffles me how anybody but the people wearing them could like those things

also, by "sexy girl style" i think he means "annoying spoiled bitch"

12-04-2005 04:03 AM

Uggs are stupid. The gut-wrenchingly short jean skirts that 17 year old girls wear with the Uggs are not.

I'll deal with one for the privlege of the other.

Voltron87 12-04-2005 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hah, it's comical how the last three posts here have been pro-Gucci glasses and pro-Ugg. those opinions are so vile that I almost want to vomit. it baffles me how anybody but the people wearing them could like those things

also, by "sexy girl style" i think he means "annoying spoiled bitch"

[/ QUOTE ]

i wouldnt say im pro ugg, i was just overstating my point ebcause i think there is way too much hating on uggs. in some cases they do look good, not in all by any means, so thats my opinion. or should i not post in oot drunk?

Eurotrash 12-04-2005 04:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i wouldnt say im pro ugg, i was just overstating my point ebcause i think there is way too much hating on uggs. in some cases they do look good, not in all by any means, so thats my opinion. or should i not post in oot drunk?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, man. the hate for Uggs stems from the fact that they look ridiculous and stupid, much like the face-covering Gucci glasses.

I dont think i've experienced one instance where I thought, "wow, those look good"

imported_anacardo 12-04-2005 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you're wrong about this one. i think it makes girls look hot. or, maybe the girls who wear them are already hot. either way, they rule. and furry stuff is awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Furry stuff is awesome. Cosmopolitans are tasty. Having a dick up one's bum is a pleasant time well-spent.

I'm starting to question my lifelong respect for the University of Michigan.

dblgutshot 12-04-2005 04:21 AM

I also think the 'hating' is overboard. I don't like them either, I think they're ugly as hell, but more importantly, I am a guy and I DON'T CARE!