Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Why was I banned? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=389241)

jrz1972 12-01-2005 06:10 PM

Re: Why was I banned?

So basically it goes something like this:

Class A Douche: Matusow
:
:
:
:
Class F Douche (not really a douche at all): Barry Greenstein

Have I got the gist of this right?

jman220 12-01-2005 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You know those secret notes I mentioned that are only visible to moderators? Well, we've had some discussion going on in the secret mod forum (again, only visible to mods). It's been decided that we need to classify all posters according to their level of douche-ness. Each mod has been charged with going through their forum and classifying their constituency on a scale of A-F. This makes it easier for the mods in other forums to identify the grade A "douchebag" posters and shun them, and to welcome the grade F "not really a douche" posters. There has been some discussion about how long a poster is allowed to sit at grade A status before being banned, but at this point that mechanism hasn't been implemented in the software. The Zoo's own Mike Haven was appointed by Mat to be the Head Doucheologist, much to the chagrin of Commodus. All disputes over a particular poster's grade (for posters with multiple forums they frequent) are settled by him.

<font color="white"> [/jopke] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering the sheer volume of posts and number of posters, how can this possibly be practical?

Mike Haven 12-01-2005 06:19 PM

Some, like yourself, go straight to the top of the list for grading, based on the content of their posts.

Others, like Barry Greenstein, will be dealt with when we get down to grading F's.

gabyyyyy 12-01-2005 06:20 PM

All settled.

I am a full IT again.

jdl22 12-01-2005 06:39 PM

Looks like you've improved a bit as well:
user: gabyyyyy
notes: grade A- douchebag

gabyyyyy 12-01-2005 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like you've improved a bit as well:
user: gabyyyyy
notes: grade A- douchebag

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not very nice.. And you think mods should be calling other posters "douchebags" ?

Crix 12-01-2005 07:11 PM

I think that the Mods have shown very poor taste and a lack of professionalism in the manner they have posted here. The Mods should always maintain a level of decorum that demands the respect of the other posters. When their posts become as child'ish as they have here, respect is the last thing I would bestow upon any of them.

mackthefork 12-01-2005 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think that the Mods have shown very poor taste and a lack of professionalism in the manner they have posted here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point, I suggest we dock them all a months pay. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Mack

Synergistic Explosions 12-01-2005 07:55 PM

The mods are cool ass dudes!

They gave me the * I always wanted!!!!

Go Mods!

Mike Haven 12-01-2005 08:43 PM

Sorry, Crix. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

More self-flagellation for me tonight.