Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Hilarity at Wynn (Very OT and Lame) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388996)

private joker 12-01-2005 07:46 PM

Re: Hilarity at Wynn (Very OT and Lame)

[ QUOTE ]
I was playing at the Wynn. I had the urge to take a piss, so I got up and walked to the bathroom. I get to the bathroom and it has a door, so I go in through the door. I walk past the sinks and I find the urinals. Wow, lots of urinals. I pick one with the proper spacing away from the other pissing dudes and I unzip. I pull out my penis and I make with the peeing. La la la la la, time passes. I finish pissing. I shake off, put it back in my pants, and zip up. I walk to the sink and wash my hands. Time to head back to the table I think to myself and I leave the bathroom.

[/ QUOTE ]

You wash your hands? Lame. You missed an extra hand, plus what were you doing peeing on your hands?

tonypaladino 12-01-2005 11:41 PM

Being that you are going back to handling poker chips, I think the hand washing is unecessary even if you peed on them. (Unless the Wynn's are actually still new enough to be cleanish)

murellus 12-01-2005 11:50 PM

washing your hands is -EV

shant 12-01-2005 11:51 PM

I just remembered something. Has anyone taken a piss at the Wynn recently? They put these like velcro things in the urinals that make your pee not splash and just sort of foam up on contact. It's really [censored] weird.

jaydub 12-02-2005 01:29 AM

Tony,

It is for this reason that I wash before pissing.

Shant,

Splashing piss on your fine wool trousers is so common. Of course they have ways to prevent that.

whiskeytown 12-02-2005 01:34 AM

no matter how many times people are descriptive in the header, there's always a smartass comment from guys like Shant...gotta love it..

I saw a couple ladies escored out of the Imperial Palace once - but alas...they were not smoking as the ladies you describe.

High class hookers must hang out at the Wynn - assuming that's what they were - you didn't hypothesize -

this is important - no hooker story is ever lame - [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] - they're very entertaining. -

RB

shant 12-02-2005 01:50 AM

Smartass? I was just adding a Wynn story to the thread. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

12-02-2005 02:27 AM

This one time I was reading poker stories at twoplustwo.com and this guy told a lame story. Then, everyone told new lamer stories to make it even funnier. At some point, someone will slay the joke, and he could be a ninja.

12-02-2005 03:32 AM

Oh, man. This thread turned out exactly like I wanted it to. Sweet. Keep going.

hobbsmann 12-02-2005 04:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just remembered something. Has anyone taken a piss at the Wynn recently? They put these like velcro things in the urinals that make your pee not splash and just sort of foam up on contact. It's really [censored] awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP