Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Full Tilt Down? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388585)

Jibbs 11-30-2005 11:21 PM

Re: Full Tilt Down?

This happened around Oct 11th also. At that time they said the servers hadn't crashed but that they experienced a "catastrophic loss of Internet connectivity". It appears that they still haven't got this one figured out.

Shoe 11-30-2005 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This happened around Oct 11th also. At that time they said the servers hadn't crashed but that they experienced a "catastrophic loss of Internet connectivity". It appears that they still haven't got this one figured out.

[/ QUOTE ]

does anyone know where they are based?

MisterKing 11-30-2005 11:59 PM

gah... 11:08pm and still offline. I want my Razz!

Jibbs 12-01-2005 12:12 AM

Full tilt is operated by Kolyma Corporation which is based in Aruba so I assume thats where the servers are.

Shoe 12-01-2005 12:13 AM

Hopefully i didn't lose my spot in the VIP Freeroll.

12-01-2005 01:46 AM

Man, this is pissing me off!!! What the heck!!! It's like been for like all day basically!!!!!!

They seriously better give a good explanation, or seriously, i'm about to go on an all-out effort to discredit them and publicly!!!! I mean every forum, every blog, etc...

ANd the stupid message on the homepage says "Will be back up shortly"

How irresponsibly dishonest is that!!!!!

Bad friggin business....

12-01-2005 02:08 AM

I have sent them an extremely frustrated email. This is absolutely ridiculous. I come home from work, and I want to play poker online. This has been the 2nd time in the past 3 days that their servers have been down during the 8:00 pm through 1:00 am timeframe EST, which has to be the busiest time of the day. I can't take my money and go elsewhere now because the server won't come up. I am seriously thinking about going back to Party.

Photoc 12-01-2005 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm about to go on an all-out effort to discredit them and publicly!!!! I mean every forum, every blog, etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you've got too much free time, and not enough Zanax, on your hands bro.

12-01-2005 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i'm about to go on an all-out effort to discredit them and publicly!!!! I mean every forum, every blog, etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you've got too much free time, and not enough Zanax, on your hands bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

???? you obviusly aren't on FTP... I'm sure if FTP was your site, you'd be a little peeved...

Photoc 12-01-2005 04:35 AM

I am on FTP and Eurobet. I just played on Eurobet and +309 on 100NL for 2 hours [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]