Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Getting a large amount of money online "out"? (taxes) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=386302)

pipes 11-27-2005 11:05 PM

Re: Getting a large amount of money online \"out\"? (taxes)

Won't PokerStars send you checks? Then you could take these checks to check cashers. This is a hit, but not as much as taxes or hassle of anything else.

What is the most you can take to a check casher w/o having anything reported/flagged?

11-27-2005 11:08 PM

what i'm talking about is, if you request a check from pokersite x and CASH it(ie never depositing it in your acct).

pipes 11-27-2005 11:13 PM

Like a check casher? This is what I would think the best way would be. How much vig do they charge? Are there limits to what they would cash w/o having it reported/flagged somehow?

If there was a limit, I'd cash checks for about half that and spread my business around to several different locales.

TheMetetron 11-27-2005 11:17 PM

Christ just pay your taxes or try to find a creative legal way out of them like a good Anerican

pipes 11-27-2005 11:26 PM

So what's your creative way? If you don't have anything...keep it moving to another thread.

11-27-2005 11:41 PM

well i would be careful with that tho as some of these places may be owned by the same parent co. and may bunch their processes together and could possibly get tagged. If your doing it as your sole income just report it and save yourself the potential problems you could get into...

obsidian 11-27-2005 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So what's your creative way? If you don't have anything...keep it moving to another thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
deductions

theben 11-27-2005 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

How do you get it out without needing to pay taxes on it? Let's leave the morality of paying taxes out of this discussion - if needed, please start a second thread on it. I'm more curious as to the mechanics of getting the money into the real world without losing half of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

this topic is impossible to avoid. simply put, by dodging taxes you are stealing. by dodgeing taxes on 400K profits, you are STEALING well over a hundred thousand dollars.

cardcounter0 11-27-2005 11:54 PM

Hahahahaha! Even funnier.

Check Cashing places have special regulations that are even stricter than Banks. They have to keep records of every transaction for something like 10 years. They also require plenty of ID, and usually have you fingerprint the check.

Hahahahaha! You would be more undercover if you just ran down the middle of the street naked throwing dollar bills up into the air.

pipes 11-28-2005 12:14 AM

Re: Hahahahaha! Even funnier.

[ QUOTE ]
Check Cashing places have special regulations that are even stricter than Banks. They have to keep records of every transaction for something like 10 years. They also require plenty of ID, and usually have you fingerprint the check.

Hahahahaha! You would be more undercover if you just ran down the middle of the street naked throwing dollar bills up into the air.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol Yeah, well this is why I would make a bad crook. Like that movie Office Space where those guys are looking in the dictionary to try and find out what laundering money means.

But this is all just a hypothetical.

Heck, I don't even play for real money. I play on PokerStars.net to tweak my game. You should too.