Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   [censored] thieves, what is my move now? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=386057)

The Truth 11-27-2005 04:34 PM

Re: [censored] thieves, what is my move now?

bend over?

blake

tonypaladino 11-27-2005 06:51 PM

This is a stupid thread. What possilbe advice could we give you? It would take a smart 5 year old or possibly a monkey with average intelligence to figure out you need to call your insurance company. It's not like you know who stole it and want to figure out ways for revenge. Since the poker forums have a Bad Beats and Brags forum, I think OOT needs a Whining, Bitching, Complaining, and looking-for-sympathy-posts-disguised-as-[censored]-questions forum.

Voltron87 11-27-2005 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is a stupid thread. What possilbe advice could we give you? It would take a smart 5 year old or possibly a monkey with average intelligence to figure out you need to call your insurance company. It's not like you know who stole it and want to figure out ways for revenge. Since the poker forums have a Bad Beats and Brags forum, I think OOT needs a Whining, Bitching, Complaining, and looking-for-sympathy-posts-disguised-as-[censored]-questions forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

how can you criticize someone for this after all of your stupid girlfriend threads

tonypaladino 11-27-2005 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how can you criticize someone for this after all of your stupid girlfriend threads

[/ QUOTE ]

what all 1 of them?

My post was a question asking for advice and different perspectives. How many different answers are there to "what do I do when my car is broken into". That could have easly been answered if the OP had called the police or his insurance company and asked.

11-27-2005 07:07 PM

I must say your songs suck and i hurt me hand

stabn 11-27-2005 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]