Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FAVORITE FAST FOOD (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=385902)

okayplayer 11-27-2005 12:41 AM

Re: FAVORITE FAST FOOD

[ QUOTE ]
correct answer is In N Out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Colonel Kataffy 11-27-2005 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I did forget one of my favs, DEL TACO

[/ QUOTE ]

I pulled into Del Taco for the first time the other day. I looked long and hard up and down the menu board and then for my first time ever, I put the car in reverse and backed out of the drive thru.

11-27-2005 12:56 AM

Subway is not on the list? You're out of your mind.

11-27-2005 12:58 AM

I used to eat Mickey D's at least every other day untill I watched "Super Size Me" in one of classes my junior year in school. If you haven't seen it, It will give you such a different outlook at Fast Food, especially Mickey D's.

11-27-2005 01:44 AM

In and Out all the way. But, Taco Bell is also incredibly delicious and in this awful state where I go to school (Indiana) TB is what I ahve to settle for since there is no In and Out.

Chipotle is also delicious. I spent a semester in DC and lived on that [censored]. That's the Mexican side of me coming out [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Publos Nemesis 11-27-2005 01:45 AM

taco bell b/c they make rat meat taste so good.

Publos Nemesis 11-27-2005 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In and Out all the way. But, Taco Bell is also incredibly delicious and in this awful state where I go to school (Indiana) TB is what I ahve to settle for since there is no In and Out.

Chipotle is also delicious. I spent a semester in DC and lived on that [censored]. That's the Mexican side of me coming out [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

chipotle is better than tb but it's also more $ and takes about 10x as long since you have to wait in those redic lines.

11-27-2005 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

chipotle is better than tb but it's also more $ and takes about 10x as long since you have to wait in those redic lines.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lines at chipotle are usually longer... but in this hell hole called Indiana it doesn't matter since there is no chipotle... I hate the midwest... CA rocks.

surfinillini 11-27-2005 01:57 AM

Kreel, you sound like me.

Live in Cal, went to school in bumblefu-k midwest.

BTW - how is bloomington these days?

Skipbidder 11-27-2005 02:03 AM

Chipotle, Taco John, Jimmy John's, Culvers, and Long John Silver's top the stuff on your list that I've tried. I don't know from In and Out.

From what you've listed, I'll pick Wendy's. I used to like Hardee's 20 years ago. I don't think I've had it since they've become Carl's.