Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Another reason not to play UB......Aruba boycott (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=381479)

Greg J 11-19-2005 03:48 PM

Re: Another reason not to play UB......Aruba boycott

[ QUOTE ]
You can bet your ass if a black girl goes to Aruba and gets killed the media, and the gov. of Alabma aren't going to give a rats ass or say a word about it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn right.

Greg J 11-19-2005 03:55 PM

Hey, I'm all for the principle of this, but please remember that SOME people in Alabama are not inbred idiots. I say this as a Mississippi boy that grew up yearning to get the f out of my little sh*tass state full of uneducated morons and inbred hicks. There are a lot of stranded blue staters stuck in hell -- don't consign us all to eternity in hell please! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

11-19-2005 04:00 PM

I think all cardcounter is trying to say is that we should build a lead fence around The South and then drop a nucular bomb in 'der. Nothing more, nothing less.

Jurollo 11-19-2005 04:15 PM

terminated... you are a moron, and on my block list. The issue in the NH case isn't exactly all about Aruba, getting drunk as a young, attractive girl and leaving a bar with strange men isn't exactly safe. The CDC just came out with a list of High Risk activities and sure enough about 5 factors of this case were included.
~Justin

MicroBob 11-19-2005 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I ventured outside the USA twice and that is it for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure the rest of the world is just as happy that you're staying put...but attitudes like this really bother me.
It's a big world out there full of people, traditions and cultures that are oft-times extremely interesting.

There are many Americans who don't think they should broaden their horizons beyond their own country because all 'dem damn foreigners are so....umm....foreign, and they all hate Americans anyway.
Most do not hate Americans in my experience. They might tend to hate people who act like obnoxious American whiners...but in that I have something in common.

11-19-2005 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
terminated... you are a moron, and on my block list. The issue in the NH case isn't exactly all about Aruba, getting drunk as a young, attractive girl and leaving a bar with strange men isn't exactly safe. The CDC just came out with a list of High Risk activities and sure enough about 5 factors of this case were included.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see. So the CDC -- the Center for Disease Control -- came out with a list of High Risk activities that might get you abducted? Are you sure you got your facts right there, sparky? You might want to check yourself before you mess yourself.

By the way, is it OK for moderators to refer to other posters as "morons?" Way to lead the way. Additionally, if I am on your block list, how do you see my posts and why are you responding to me?

11-19-2005 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I ventured outside the USA twice and that is it for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure the rest of the world is just as happy that you're staying put...

[/ QUOTE ]

OH SNAP!

[ QUOTE ]
... but attitudes like this really bother me.
It's a big world out there full of people, traditions and cultures that are oft-times extremely interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think what Micro is trying to say is that he likes hittin' that foreign strange.

11-19-2005 07:54 PM

Is this a serious post?

Does anyone really think that a country should be boycotted due to an unsolved murder? How many unsolved murders are there in the US?

11-19-2005 08:52 PM

Yeah, you're right. I'm going to boycott the USA.

Oh, wait. I'm in the USA. Maybe I'll move to Aruba.

Brice 11-19-2005 08:56 PM

I am not in favor of a boycott or anything of the sort. But many are not looking at the real reason behind this. Yes, she was killed. It is more along the lines of her killers not being brought to justice. It is pretty obvious that Dutch boy did. But since he has a famous father, he will get away with it. I thin that is the reason they are calling for the boycott.

Also, some of you are the most close-mined people I have ever seen. There are some insane comments about the state of Alabama. People need to grow up.